The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think, the way in which Modi is performing as the PM of India, establishes the fact that he has no rivals anywhere around in the near vicinity. He is aware, owing to his achievements, there is a possibility of Complacency. But in reality, there is no complacency. This fact, he knows more than anybody. He is a great visionary

Thank you said by: Babu saroj

yes sir what ever position does Modi is in today is just because of his hard work and strong point of view.

bhuyali saroj

Political will and the country's welfare should be the first concern for any Prime minister or leader of a nation rather than further ones own interests . Modi has been working tirelessly since the time he got elected and the results are showing besides gaining him more supporters.. Of course one cannot hope for wonders but a slow and steady growth is good enough !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Narendra Modi took oath on 26 th May 2014 as the PM of this country. Since then,Modi has embarked on a journey of all-round and inclusive development, where every Indian can realize their hopes and aspirations. Swach Bharat programme and Make in India are just two Programmes to name, Modi's Mission to take India forward, not Backward like the erstwhile rulers of this country

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

There is no doubt about it as Modi is presently the most popular leader. But a word of caution after independence Nehru was extremely popular and loved by the masses but he failed India on crucial matters. Modi must avoid the pitfalls of Nehru and deliver on what he had promised. He requires concerted action to maintain his popularity, excuses are many but the real leader is one who surmounts them like Kemal Mustapha. I hope Modi is aware of it, but presently he has no viable competitor.

Very true, being over confidence has already shown what can happen, for example Bihar elections..I hope they realise that people are intelligent and also to be a certain extent votes are manipulated , which is why it is essential that the party works hard. When there is an issue that shows the party and its leadership in a poor light, it should be immediately tackled and the people concerned , warned and  repeat offenders should be shown the door since it is not worth having such people in power. 

Yes BJP must be realize it that party and country is important than an individual person. Attitude of Shatrughan and Yaswant Sinha was not fair in Bihar election. Modi is doing his job well.

There are also many mistakes made by the leadership which I will not mention here but that has had some negative impact on the public, which should be avoided. No party is perfect but if they have the willingness to learn from their mistakes without being arrogant , they will definitely do well...Modi is a learner from what we can see..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I see a hint of desperation in you all in fervently hoping that Modi should succeed. He is way ahead in the battle of perception.

History gave Nehru and the Congress the biggest chance to lead India forward, but they muffed it. In return thousands of farmers commit suicide after 60 years of Nehru- Congress rule, not forgetting the loss of territory to China and Pakistan and reducing the power status of India in Asia.In addition corruption, so much that during the Congress dominated rule even cabinet ministers looted the state exchequer. 

Modi has a tough task and let's all help him

MG Singh wrote:

History gave Nehru and the Congress the biggest chance to lead India forward, but they muffed it. In return thousands of farmers commit suicide after 60 years of Nehru- Congress rule, not forgetting the loss of territory to China and Pakistan and reducing the power status of India in Asia.In addition corruption, so much that during the Congress dominated rule even cabinet ministers looted the state exchequer. 

Modi has a tough task and let's all help him.

Definitely. He is our chosen Leader. After driving away the evil forces which devastated this country,  we brought Modi.All should raise up to support Modi

usha manohar wrote:

Personally I have the highest regard for Yashwsnt Sinha because he is a very dignified and accomplished leader. It is a pity that he has fallen out with the leadership, or else he would have contributed positively for the party. However , ShTrugna Sinha is no loss because he is just a loud mouth and wants power.

Yes I also regards Yashwant Sinha, he is intelligent economist. He is senior leader of BJP so he must be satisfied what he get. Loud mouth is not enough for power. Shatrughan should understand that politics is not shooting of film.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Personally I have the highest regard for Yashwsnt Sinha because he is a very dignified and accomplished leader. It is a pity that he has fallen out with the leadership, or else he would have contributed positively for the party. However , ShTrugna Sinha is no loss because he is just a loud mouth and wants power.

Yes I also regards Yashwant Sinha, he is intelligent economist. He is senior leader of BJP so he must be satisfied what he get. Loud mouth is not enough for power. Shatrughan should understand that politics is not shooting of film.

LOL. we all know what Shatrghan is. He howls more and works less. Perhaps he thinks By shouting more he can contribute  more to the party.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.