The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Personally I have the highest regard for Yashwsnt Sinha because he is a very dignified and accomplished leader. It is a pity that he has fallen out with the leadership, or else he would have contributed positively for the party. However , ShTrugna Sinha is no loss because he is just a loud mouth and wants power.

Yes I also regards Yashwant Sinha, he is intelligent economist. He is senior leader of BJP so he must be satisfied what he get. Loud mouth is not enough for power. Shatrughan should understand that politics is not shooting of film.

LOL. we all know what Shatrghan is. He howls more and works less. Perhaps he thinks By shouting more he can contribute  more to the party.

Who is stop him from shouting him, shout as much he like. Indeed film stars get much importance from their fens. this attitude is also working when they joined politics.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Personally I have the highest regard for Yashwsnt Sinha because he is a very dignified and accomplished leader. It is a pity that he has fallen out with the leadership, or else he would have contributed positively for the party. However , ShTrugna Sinha is no loss because he is just a loud mouth and wants power.

Yes I also regards Yashwant Sinha, he is intelligent economist. He is senior leader of BJP so he must be satisfied what he get. Loud mouth is not enough for power. Shatrughan should understand that politics is not shooting of film.

LOL. we all know what Shatrghan is. He howls more and works less. Perhaps he thinks By shouting more he can contribute  more to the party.

Who is stop him from shouting him, shout as much he like. Indeed film stars get much importance from their fens. this attitude is also working when they joined politics.

These fans are fanatics. They do not know that fanaticism will be laughed at.

Truth prevails. The very fact that UPA admitted before the Supreme court that the NDA regime in 5 years  constructed nearly half the length of National Highways laid during the last 32 years.The futile attempts of the opposition to malign  Modi once again establishes BJP's commitment to the welfare of this country. And it will increase in future.

The BJP under Modi has tough task as removing the tentacles of Congress right from Nehru is not easy. Modi is like Bishama and i hope he gets two decades to restore greatness of India.

Why are the bhaktas so nervous that they keep reminding each other about his greatness/popularity? 

vijay wrote:

Why are the bhaktas so nervous that they keep reminding each other about his greatness/popularity?

Hi ! I would like to ask why are his detracters so concerned about his popularity? Incidentally I am not a Bhakta of Modi and have criticized him many times. There is an article on Modi in the cans, read it it when it is published in a few days. 

Bhaktas are of two kinds, The first kind is a Bhakta, who blindly believes, the misdeeds of their Deity. They don't have courage to question their Deity. Whereas, the second kind adores their deity, but also have the courage to question their Deity.

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Hi ! I would like to ask why are his detracters so concerned about his popularity? Incidentally I am not a Bhakta of Modi and have criticized him many times. There is an article on Modi in the cans, read it it when it is published in a few days. 

There is no sycophancy in BJP but people who have gotten used to that in the party they support , see it everywhere.! However, no leader has been criticised and maligned like Modi has been and one should admire his strength of character to be able to carry on with his agenda no matter what ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It would be suicidal if Modi's capabilities and abilities are underestimated. Ask those communal parties and their supporters, if at all they are surviving.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.