Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Even private banks like Axis Bank are suffering from high NPA's. All banks take a hit on account of NPA's because all industries who take loans do not succeed and economic downturns also affect even healthy one's. n USA banks keep going bust. But yes if there isany  hanky panky it should be investigated and guilty punished. Bank nationalization was a political tool to ward off opposition used by Indira Gandhi, what is the point of weeping now. De-nationalize the banks. For God's sake do something instead of only shouting about past.

Why not, The banks were indeed fiefdoms of big business before 1969. Then Indira Gandhi nationalized the Banks to make advantageous to the politicians. That is the real cause for the present crisis. When the communal party Congress was responsible, not only for the Bank crisis also for a plethora of crisesis that ruined the Country for two decades the people will shout and curse the Congress. Owing to this, It has become burden to Modi Government to clear the garbage created by the erstwhile Govt. Of course, the nation is very confident that with time Modi will set right the things

De nationalization is not possible. It is true that only nationalize banks are working under influence of government, private banks are also working under influence. Situation is improved in last years. Banks are working with some free hand. Best example of it is RBI governor, he is working as he like.

True. Arun Jaitley, the Finance minister already given freehand to the Banks to act according to the Banks needs and necessities to recover Bad debts.

It is easy to recover from small levantine. Without support of government recovery from big crocodile  is very hard task. 

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

yeah it is true that in India especially, political leader have a strong impression on the public and law system, but whereas about the bank system i don't think that the political leader have that sort of impression which they have on public and law system in the society.

One more crap written with the sole idea of getting points..

first of all its my thinking and whatever i am writing, i am thinking and writing, i and you are different, i cannot write the same way you think that's why i am different from you, and if i am writing this comment only for points then what are you doing you are also doing the same way to get point, you all most written this crap comment in all my comments which i have made yesterday, so that you can get point. and there are also few members who are liking your comments which you commented on my comments, and let me say to those that its my thinking, if you want me to write something in the same way which you want then please send me that comment on my e-mail id and i will comment in the same way you want okk.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

yeah it is true that in India especially, political leader have a strong impression on the public and law system, but whereas about the bank system i don't think that the political leader have that sort of impression which they have on public and law system in the society.

One more crap written with the sole idea of getting points..

first of all its my thinking and whatever i am writing, i am thinking and writing, i and you are different, i cannot write the same way you think that's why i am different from you, and if i am writing this comment only for points then what are you doing you are also doing the same way to get point, you all most written this crap comment in all my comments which i have made yesterday, so that you can get point. and there are also few members who are liking your comments which you commented on my comments, and let me say to those that its my thinking, if you want me to write something in the same way which you want then please send me that comment on my e-mail id and i will comment in the same way you want okk.

Without going into details I am sure you know exactly the nature of your comments , so no point in telling you !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.