Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Why do u go round in circles, why not quote the oisrlt and let the members speak for themselves and since you seem interested , you can find out the truth by searching the net whether there is any validity..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why do u go round in circles, why not quote the post and let the members speak for themselves and since you seem interested , you can find out the truth by searching the net whether there is any validity..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Horse riding is like any sport. It has a competitive facet also in the form of the horse race. In India racing clubs exist at Hyderabad, Mumbai, Calcutta, Bangalore, Madras and Delhi. As it is a race betting takes place and is allowed by the government. Sometimes races can be fixed. But it's rare.I have been a member of the Royal Western Indian Turf club for 20 years and always attend the signature races like the Indian Derby. 

I have been a member of the Royal Western Indian Turf club for 20 years and always attend the signature races like the Indian Derby. It's a great thrill and a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. In my article I have only written about riding and not horse racing. Probaby I shall post one.

the enjoyment that we got in horse riding is really awesome and that feeling we cannot get in bike or any vehicles 

bhuyali saroj

Please bar B Saroj as he comes to forum on one day only to collect points. He is not serious. He is making a mockery of the forum and site.

vijay wrote:

Please bar B Saroj as he comes to forum on one day only to collect points. He is not serious. He is making a mockery of the forum and site.  

what is this vijay, you are almost writing this in every post please stop this and share your thoughts 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

vijay wrote:

what is this vijay, you are almost writing this in every post please stop this and share your thoughts 

So stop coming on the last day of week and post meaningless comments for sake of collecting points!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

So say me what should i write 

bhuyali saroj

Write your bye bye letter from the forum. Can you.?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.