The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There are three formats of cricket. A Test match, ODI and T20.  IPL doesn't belong to any of these said formats. So, I do not watch IPL. Hence I cannot predict who will win the IPL

Never seen a member change his views at the drop of a hat , most unreliable !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The member took lot of pains to prove my inconsistency and unreliability. In this context I would like to say that my opinions on IPL were made under different situations. Definitely, I'm a cricket lover, ( For me IPL is not a circus, but an amusement that makes me float on Cloud nine.) provided the organizers of IPL fulfill certain conditions like drought conditions and the water scarcity. Additionally, when the BCCI took the decision to conduct IPL in Maharashtra which was facing severe water scarcity, I vehemently opposed the move. My opinions on IPL can be seen on other threads related to IPL. Naturally this attitude of mine appears to be inconsistent. In reality, I do not wish to see a cricket match conducted under adverse conditions. I'm a responsible Indian Cricket lover like many millions of cricket lovers. This love towards Cricket should not be misunderstood as " Craziness."

Another point I would like to make clear and ask  is, even if I'm an unreliable crazy Cricket lover, how it prevents other members from quoting their own opinions ? Differences in opinions are bound to crop up during discussions.

This is not the first time it has happened either, from experience one can see that you are most of the time inconsistent and unreliable in your views on any subject that is being discussed, which makes discussions become a tedious task because one can never be sure when you would change your views. You are also one of those who would never admit to the fact, yet to see any other member here who is inconsistent or unreliable. They put forth their views and stick to it , which makes it easy to interact ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree to all your points. In the coming days, you see me in  a different way. I sincerely want to get rid of the tag, " Inconsistent and Unreliable. " But sticking to my opinion with valid reasons will be there. I reiterate that I never took your advice in a negative way.

yeah madam right, if we stick to our views then it becomes easy to know the people but if we keep our views changed day by day then it will become very difficult to know the person whom we are trying to know. so let's come to the topic and share your personal favourite teams whom you are thinking that this team will goona win this ipl season.

bhuyali saroj

it is mumbai Indians

Avijit Bhunia wrote:

it is mumbai Indians

What's the basis for your prediction ? I'm not watching IPL. I'm eager to know.

If you are not watching then why you want to know, how can you comment meaningfully. 

I need not say the reasons for not watching IPL ,that's why I requested the member to know about his prediction. If you are watching, I request you to tell me who will win IPL

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.