The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If you are not watching then you are not interested. Then why worry who wins. You want someone to be your Sanjay.

For me it is not possible to remembers names of all teams. I am also not interested in this tournament. " Kahnin Ki Int Kahin Ka Rora Bhanumati Ne Kunba Joda"

anil wrote:

For me it is not possible to remembers names of all teams. I am also not interested in this tournament. " Kahnin Ki Int Kahin Ka Rora Bhanumati Ne Kunba Joda"

Sounds interesting, please explain that anil...I only have a day today working knowledge of Hindi !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:

I too am not interested.Out of enthusiasm, I requested a member to tell me about Mumbai Indians

well if you see all the teams squad then i think KKR has the best opportunity to take the cup in his hand because his batting bowling and fielding as well is on the top of every team 

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I too am not interested.Out of enthusiasm, I requested a member to tell me about Mumbai Indians

I think no one can tell you name of all players of Mumbai Indian, may be Neena Ambani, smiley_cat.png

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Sounds interesting, please explain that anil...I only have a day today working knowledge of Hindi !

When some one arrange parts of any structure from here and there and all are incoherent than image what will the shape of structure. it is also apply on IPL teams.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

When some one arrange parts of any structure from here and there and all are incoherent than image what will the shape of structure. it is also apply on IPL teams.

IPL in the name of a sport is a ploy to make /turn illegal money for the celebrities and politicians involved. Their goal is the same , and that's how they get together and for the players it is steady income that comes in every year ..They do not mind being auctioned and bought by a team. There are also enough fools who will pay and let the entire team make more money than they can hold simply because they find the whole show thrilling ! Under the normal circumstances of course one can go on with the show and let everyone make money and merry ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The color of envy is green.

I thought these days everything was saffron, so where does green come ? I suppose if the main organisers belonged to the so callef saffron party the entire IPL wd have taken a different hue altogether for some..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.