The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One of te main organisers does indeed belong to the saffron party.

BCCI is organizing IPL. BCCI  belongs to Saffron party.?

Thank you for clarifying. The response was for @USHA post and you butted in. When I direct at you you run away to @MGSingh. 

I don't run away. to M.G. Singh.  Members are entitled to respond to any body. It doesn't make much of a difference. After all a member should enlighten another member when some one is not aware of something.

I did know that one of the organiser Anurag Thakur  is from BJP and he has been at the forefront in bringing out the corrupt practices run by the former chief...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Anurag Thakur is one of the organizers. But overall organization is done by BCCI

as the Gujrat lions are approaching i am feared that they goona win this season but whatsoever i have full faith in my team KKR 

bhuyali saroj

Why you are afraid ? A deserving team should win the Championship . I have read in today's news paper, the points list of the the teams. Gujarat Lions are the toppers, followed by KKR. remember Cricket is a Game of uncertainties . Upsets cannot be ruled out.

well day by day by prediction of KKR is going to be true. I said in the starting that KKR goona rock this season and they are doing the same 

bhuyali saroj

Of Course, As of now, Cricket Channels Points Chart indicates KKR and GL are tied up. Each of the teams have 6 points, followed by DD and MI. At this stage I feel predictions may become true or misfire too.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.