The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

well if see all match from the t20 world to IPL till now, then we will come to the point that only the team who is bating second is winning.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

well if see all match from the t20 world to IPL till now, then we will come to the point that only the team who is bating second is winning.

All those teams that won as of now are those teams which could succeed in chasing their opponent's scores. In such Teams, Kohli and De Villiers  made themselves prominent with their winning scores, according to ESPN channel.

Some one was supposedly not watching any IPL match.

IPL News Channels like ESPN. Seeing  live Match and seeing News Channels are different,

each and every ipl match i watch but if sometimes something happens and i didn't get the chance to see then i tune to aaj tak.

bhuyali saroj

Every regional News paper publish IPL news. I read Andhra Jyoti, a Telugu News paper.

Either you are interested or not interested. You can not have the cake and eat it too. If you can read you can watch also. What is so great about not watching and reading to discuss.

Watching or not watching is personal interest. Whereas, I read the news printed in News papers along with other news items.

Now Gujrat lions are leading at the point table followed by KKR. Gujrat is becoming strong day by day which makes him a strong competitor 

bhuyali saroj

As per my views Sun riser Hyderbad is balanced team with bowling and batting and they deserve and will win. My choice is not as per my favorite team but its my feeling.

My favorite team is DD .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.