The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

As per my views Sun riser Hyderbad is balanced team with bowling and batting and they deserve and will win. My choice is not as per my favorite team but its my feeling.

My favorite team is DD .

yes you said correct that sunriser hyderbad is the best balanced side in this ipl edition but then also i think KKR has the best chance because they too have a balance side with lots of superstar in his team 

bhuyali saroj

Yes, KKR qualified for play off

bhuyali saroj

Yes. Yes SRH and KKR qualify tor Play offs. But GL and RCB are at the top of the table according to a news item.

RCB on to the final let see whether they take the cup in their hand for the first time or not.

bhuyali saroj

RCB is  second in the points list. On the Top Gujarat Lions is there. Anyhow you can expect a nail biting and thrilling Final.

On form RCB stands a better chance, but cricket is uncertain and any of the other three can make it on their day.

True. Cricket is a game of Uncertainties. That's why, I'm against predictions. Today who appears as a possible Victor mav become Vanquished tomorrow.

i thanks KKR for qualify for the playoffs. today is final between RCB vs SH

bhuyali saroj

Sun Risers, Hyderabad became Champion beating RCB by 8 runs

SRH won the 2016 ipl title. But one thing which is good to see is that in a match where RCB batting lineup vs SRH bowling lineup happens and bolwing lineup won

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.