Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

While our s called secular and evolved citizens go all out against the uniform civil code just to  appease the minorities, the Muslim women want a uniform law for both Hindus and muslims after having suffered enough because of their men and their superior attitude ..

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/the-interviews-blog/same-laws-for-hindus-muslims-end-triple-talaq-shah-bano-denied-justice-i-got-postal-divorce-muslim-women-exploited/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Umpteen times, the real colors of Congress party were exposed. The entire Nation knew about the Dramatis Personae behind the issues like  refusal of UCC, Communal intolerance between Hindus and Muslims, Bharat Mata ki Jai slogan controversy. Now the Muslim women themselves insisting Same Laws for Hindus and Muslims. Above all.Modi Govt which has been dubbed as Anti Muslim, by the congress. Now the Muslims seeing Modi and his Govt  as a Ray of hope that can save the Muslims in India. I'm of the opinion that truth certainly surfaces despite Congress efforts to malign Modi.

rambabu wrote:

Umpteen times, the real colors of Congress party were exposed. The entire Nation knew about the Dramatis Personae behind the issues like  refusal of UCC, Communal intolerance between Hindus and Muslims, Bharat Mata ki Jai slogan controversy. Now the Muslim women themselves insisting Same Laws for Hindus and Muslims. Above all.Modi Govt which has been dubbed as Anti Muslim, by the congress. Now the Muslims seeing Modi and his Govt  as a Ray of hope that can save the Muslims in India. I'm of the opinion that truth certainly surfaces despite Congress efforts to malign Modi.

The continuous mud slinging will not help. If you favor uniform civil code, bring legislation. Now if your favorite party is in power. If still legislation for uniform civil code or similar things is not introduced/ passed, it can be only said that the current ruling party has no intention to bring uniform civil code and this is raised only during election for votes. You cannot fool all for ever.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The continuous mud slinging will not help. If you favor uniform civil code, bring legislation. Now if your favorite party is in power. If still legislation for uniform civil code or similar things is not introduced/ passed, it can be only said that the current ruling party has no intention to bring uniform civil code and this is raised only during election for votes. You cannot fool all for ever.  

There are very strong reasons for continuous mud slinging on Congress. Is Triple Talaq not anti Islamic ? Muslim women who were the victims of Triple Talaq, themselves said, nowhere in Quran Triple Talaq was mentioned. Muslim women are falling in line to pray Modi to save them from Triple Talaq system. These hapless Muslim women want there should be uniform laws for Hindus and Muslims. Of course, Modi is there in power. He will certainly do the needful. To think that the ruling party has no intention to bring UCC is totally baseless and biased I'm asking you, why your favorite party and its Bosses are offended, whenever the ugly truths are brought to light.? Guilty consciousness.. eh...

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There are very strong reasons for continuous mud slinging on Congress. Is Triple Talaq not anti Islamic ? Muslim women who were the victims of Triple Talaq, themselves said, nowhere in Quran Triple Talaq was mentioned. Muslim women are falling in line to pray Modi to save them from Triple Talaq system. These hapless Muslim women want there should be uniform laws for Hindus and Muslims. Of course, Modi is there in power. He will certainly do the needful. To think that the ruling party has no intention to bring UCC is totally baseless and biased I'm asking you, why your favorite party and its Bosses are offended, whenever the ugly truths are brought to light.? Guilty consciousness.. eh...

i am not offended. No party is my favorite. There appears no sign of current ruling party doing anything for uniform personal law.  Now if this is not introduced, you can blame only BJP. congress did what they considered right and will oppose what they consider wrong.  Congress cannot be expected to support uniform personal law. BUT why the BJP now in power is reluctant to even talk of this?  I repeat that mere criticism of earlier ruling party will not help. Please persuade the ruling party (if you can) to bring suitable legislation in parliament to implement uniform personal law. If they don't do so, it only means that such issues are only for fooling people with a view to get votes.  It does not appear that the current ruling alliance has even an intention to bring uniform personal law.  any way, this is issue between the current ruling party and the staunch supporters. Others have nothing to do with this. They will enjoy just watching. 

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

i am not offended. No party is my favorite. There appears no sign of current ruling party doing anything for uniform personal law.  Now if this is not introduced, you can blame only BJP. congress did what they considered right and will oppose what they consider wrong.  Congress cannot be expected to support uniform personal law. BUT why the BJP now in power is reluctant to even talk of this?  I repeat that mere criticism of earlier ruling party will not help. Please persuade the ruling party (if you can) to bring suitable legislation in parliament to implement uniform personal law. If they don't do so, it only means that such issues are only for fooling people with a view to get votes.  It does not appear that the current ruling alliance has even an intention to bring uniform personal law.  any way, this is issue between the current ruling party and the staunch supporters. Others have nothing to do with this. They will enjoy just watching. 

I agree with you. Mere criticism of earlier ruling party will not help. My Question is, How it's going to help by  criticizing BJP for its inaction. What BJP is going to do or not going to do will be decided by the High command of BJP. A new party has its own priorities depending on the merit of an issue. I do not like mere guessing and jumping to hasty and baseless conclusions, that BJP is reluctant to bring in UCC

Issues raised during election campaigns are expected to be concretised upon parties coming to power.

Do you think that the party that has been elected by the people, doesn't know this simple responsibility ? The elected Party knows pretty well its responsibilities and obligations towards its people. Only criteria is people have to wait.

On Uniform Civil Code, the manifesto said Art 44 of the Constitution lists Uniform Civil Code (UCC) as one of the directive principles of the state policy. "BJP believes that there cannot be gender equality till such time India adopts a UCC which protects the rights of all women and the BJP reiterates its stand to draft a UCC drawing upon the best traditions and harmonising them with modern times," said the document.

I dont see anything wrong with what they have said, so why is the opposition , the communal parties and its supporters challenging them ? Are they going to oppose something the will be welcomed by the majority of the nation to please a few ..I guess it is the fear that BJP will march over them that makes them keep bringing this issue every now and then...very immature and childish ! They dont seem to realise that there is a time for everything esp now when the parliament has its hands full with all the ghotalas of the previous government coming out, the saffron infested people have to bite their words 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

On Uniform Civil Code, the manifesto said Art 44 of the Constitution lists Uniform Civil Code (UCC) as one of the directive principles of the state policy. "BJP believes that there cannot be gender equality till such time India adopts a UCC which protects the rights of all women and the BJP reiterates its stand to draft a UCC drawing upon the best traditions and harmonising them with modern times," said the document.

I dont see anything wrong with what they have said, so why is the opposition , the communal parties and its supporters challenging them ? Are they going to oppose something the will be welcomed by the majority of the nation to please a few ..I guess it is the fear that BJP will march over them that makes them keep bringing this issue every now and then...very immature and childish ! They dont seem to realise that there is a time for everything esp now when the parliament has its hands full with all the ghotalas of the previous government coming out, the saffron infested people have to bite their words 

Presently, neither the ruling party is doing anything to bring legislation on uniform personal law nor anyone is opposing. How can something be opposed if this is not even proposed or anything done? 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.