Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Following someone is not a crime. But while following ignoring, the biggest of the scams happening under one's nose and always busy in singing the Bhajans about one's bosses and Lady Bosses is an unpardonable crime of the highest order.

Who has given you and your likes the authority and mandate to condemn any one without proof and evidence. Why are you in a perennial mode of a judge passing judgements left and right based on your bias. How can you do so when agencies are still gathering evidence. It is tis aspect that I write against. A jaundiced eye sees it as singing Bhajans and as usual again you have passed a judgement. Old habits die hard.

As far as I know, my health is good and sound. Free from Jaundice.

I was talking about your attitude and beliefs.

Of course. I could follow you.As far as my beliefs and attitude are concerned, they are purely personal. No body has the right to talk about them.

But these are coming out in forum posts posted by you. You yourself are talking about them.

rambabu wrote:

Of course. I could follow you.As far as my beliefs and attitude are concerned, they are purely personal. No body has the right to talk about them.

Sir, nothing is personal when comes in public domain. When you express your views on forum, these become property of the site and so can be commented upon by any one. You are also free to comment on others' views. By exchange of views, our outlook is broadened and we appreciate each other. No views are rigid. During course of discussion, views can change also. I have also some views. These are personal. But if I write here, you can comment. May be you convince me and my views are changed. similarly, yours can also be changed.  No personal prestige is at stake in such expression/ exchange of views. The only requirement is that we should remain polite in spite of differences. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Sir, nothing is personal when comes in public domain. When you express your views on forum, these become property of the site and so can be commented upon by any one. You are also free to comment on others' views. By exchange of views, our outlook is broadened and we appreciate each other. No views are rigid. During course of discussion, views can change also. I have also some views. These are personal. But if I write here, you can comment. May be you convince me and my views are changed. similarly, yours can also be changed.  No personal prestige is at stake in such expression/ exchange of views. The only requirement is that we should remain polite in spite of differences. 

Agreed. When I express my views on a particular issue, the other member (s) should not take to the personal level. And others should not force his or her opinions on the member. If You can have a look at the  previous responses, you can understand .

Modi had an excellent chance but he never moved one inch on civil code or article 370. I wish he had shown same zeal as he is showing in implementing Aadhar card.

What exactly can be done when they have no majority in the Rajya Sabha ? Just blaming Modi is unfair since the issue is very much alive in all BJP supporters but they cannot take it forward unless they have the majority support to pass it in both the houses

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.