The Congress fought the independence movement under Gandhi, but after death of Gandhi it lost its moorings and new bunch of leaders like Rahul and his coterie forgot about nation. Aided and abetted by the Italian lady Sonia this new bunch fosted puppets like Manmohan Singh on Indian masses and started systematic looting of state exchequer. To continue in power this group created vote banks of Muslims and started inventing false cases agaonst leaders who were honest as they feared them. We all know that before Battle of Plessey the Mir Jafar foremost commander of Siraj ud dowlah defected to Robert Clive

MirJafar just wanted to be made nawab, country be damned. He betrayed India

Similarly the Congress led by Sonia and Rahul like Mir Jafar can betray India by forgery and lies and false cases just to remain in power. They all deserve the deepest place in hell like Mir Jafar who I am sure is there.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This post of yours, confirms once again the fact that History repeats itself.. Then Mir Jafar, now Nehru and his clan. The common binding factor is both of them Gaddars, the traitors. These traitors are living amidst us. If they are not befittingly dealt with, these traitors grow in size and likely to shake the very foundations of this Country.

Well said  Rambabu. These traitors must be dealt with for good of India. I am aghast at how Congress is ready to side with Lashkar terroist  like Ishrat just to destroy Modi. Country be damned. All they want is power and resultant looting.

MG Singh wrote:

Well said  Rambabu. These traitors must be dealt with for good of India. I am aghast at how Congress is ready to side with Lashkar terroist  like Ishrat just to destroy Modi. Country be damned. All they want is power and resultant looting.

My Pal, You are aware that India is on march. And you also know that Modi is responsible for this great march. If this march has to continue sans interruption, it's mandatory to root out these GADDARS from its very roots. Else, we should be prepared for a Disaster of Highest magnitude much ferocious  than a deadly Tsunami.

MG Singh wrote:

I agree, all they are concerned about is filling their own coffers  and maintain their own hold over power, country be damned and let people go to hell and this truth about them has been exposed time and again. Yet there is no dearth of people who worship these dacoits. The Ishrat incidence is one amongst so many others, not to speak of Bofors etc. It is also worth looking into whereabouts exactly in some foreign country that Sonia disappears to under the guise of 'medical treatment' whenever something big is supposed to happen!. Who does she confer with there only to come back and make some announcement! Really suspicious!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I agree, all they are concerned about is filling their own coffers  and maintain their own hold over power, country be damned and let people go to hell and this truth about them has been exposed time and again. Yet there is no dearth of people who worship these dacoits. The Ishrat incidence is one amongst so many others, not to speak of Bofors etc. It is also worth looking into whereabouts exactly in some foreign country that Sonia disappears to under the guise of 'medical treatment' whenever something big is supposed to happen!. Who does she confer with there only to come back and make some announcement! Really suspicious!

It's a known fact about the Power hunger of Congress Party.  Self interests are more important than the Country's interests.. I agree, there is no dearth of Bhaktas who adore these biggest looters of this country. These looters should not be spared. Of course, these habitual looters were punished  and were kicked out unceremoniously by the people, this party did not learn the  lessons.

The Congress party these days is not the Congress that Gandhi led. The Ishrat case is a shock and to many, except the bhaktas of the Congress many of who are Hindus and want to follow Mir Jafar. This does not touch their conscience. Now the Samjahauta express case is also opening and Lt Col Purohit has been held by Congress without bail when an army enquiry had exonerated him. Now he will be released and I know he is a patriot. I am looking to the day when Chidambaram and Man Mohan are tried for treason. Man Mohan Singh cannot absolve himself of this dastardly act as he was the PM. So sad, such a thing will never happen in America or Russia. 

I also feel that the time factor is important, during the pre Independence and soon after Independence the citizens as well as the leaders mainly from the Congress party had the enthusiasm and the commitment towards building a nation and taking it forward. But with power came greed and when there was competetion from more parties all they wanted to do was hold on to power through hook or crook. The now leaders of Congress are beyond any nationalistic feelings or commitment and so are many leaders from other parties as well... It is simply not possible to find patriotism in most of them. Lal Bahadur Shastri one of the best leaders Congress has had coined the most apt slogan for the country Jai Jawan Jai Kisan because he realised that everything else falls between the two - food and security !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:

The Congress party these days is not the Congress that Gandhi led. The Ishrat case is a shock and to many, except the bhaktas of the Congress many of who are Hindus and want to follow Mir Jafar. This does not touch their conscience. Now the Samjahauta express case is also opening and Lt Col Purohit has been held by Congress without bail when an army enquiry had exonerated him. Now he will be released and I know he is a patriot. I am looking to the day when Chidambaram and Man Mohan are tried for treason. Man Mohan Singh cannot absolve himself of this dastardly act as he was the PM. So sad, such a thing will never happen in America or Russia. 

Yes. Lt Col Purohit has been exonerated. National Investigation Agency said in no uncertain words that Lt. Col was never an accused in the Sajhauta Express blast. He was Chargesheeted in 2008 in the Congress regime. NIA Director General Sharad Kumar wondered how Lt Col Purohit has been linked to the train blast. This shows the evil designs of Congress. Yes, I'm looking forward to see Chidambaram and other devout followers are tried.

It is disturbing that central agencies will speak the language of parties in power. They should be made Constitutional bodies like Election Commission so that they can be independent and catch the real law breakers.

Why one should be disturbed if the truth is revealed by  NIA ? Truth is revealed by NIS because, it was asked by the center to investigate. What's wrong with it ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.