Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I definitely go with the view that there should be Independent bodies, able to work independently without any interference from the ruling party. Of course certain mount of inter dependence would be there but as long as they are not answerable to the ruling parties, there could be better accountability and transparency as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Going by all the news that is coming out one can conclude that Congress is a party with absolutely no ethics.This is something I have seen in my own area where the MLA and the corporators do what they want with least regard for people. They have no respect for public property. Now it comes to light that the Malegaon blasts were another manipulation by the Congress just to defame RSS and BJP. Now more facts  are coming out to show that it was indeed Pak terrorists.I wonder how much lower a party can sink?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In 2008 itself Lt.Col Purohit was arrested and kept in Jail for 5 years without trial. When an Army Court conducted an investigation and found  that Lt. Col Purohit was not guilty. But the then Congress Govt did not care about the findings of the Army investigation. Now NIA has taken up the case.NIA , after investigation exonerated Lt, Col Purohit..

In todays news, Defense Minister Manohar Parrikkar said Lt, COl purohit will be given access to all those defense files which the Lt, Col feels could help him prove innocent.

Congress has committed every kind of communal, anti secular and anti national act, while posing as a very secular and concerned party which is far from the truth.It is nothing but a bunch  of anti national elements trying to grab power. It has now lost all credibility

Shallow Secularists, high-priests of Scams, Anti nationalists, The sum total of all these traits is CONGRESS. I think as far as Congress is concerned its chapter is closed.

rambabu wrote:

Shallow Secularists, high-priests of Scams, Anti nationalists, The sum total of all these traits is CONGRESS. I think as far as Congress is concerned its chapter is closed.

You have hit the nail on the head. Yes, the Congress must pay for its sins. It is not enough that they are defeated in elections , but matters need to examined by a commission and Rahul, Chidambram and Sonia if required can be tried for treason. I have never heard of a national leader of any country  siding with a terror group like Chidambaram. What a shame. Mir Jafar did the same thing. So its a repeat of history.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You have hit the nail on the head. Yes, the Congress must pay for its sins. It is not enough that they are defeated in elections , but matters need to examined by a commission and Rahul, Chidambram and Sonia if required can be tried for treason. I have never heard of a national leader of any country  siding with a terror group like Chidambaram. What a shame. Mir Jafar did the same thing. So its a repeat of history.

You are right. Congress , though defeated,it should not be trusted. There shouldn't be any place for complacency. Any amount of carelessness may give an opportunity to this venomous snake to rise its hood again. Why only Chadambaram ? There are many Chidambarams in this party. They should be tried for treason.

i think the main problem of congress is that they concentrate more on Modi instead of looking on their own big black spot which is spotted on their shirts.

bhuyali saroj

Congress, doesn't know that more its accusing , Modi is becoming more popular.. Still it doesn't know that while pointing out Modii's mistakes, three fingers are pointing out towards it. But the the fact is any number of its dramas of Congress cannot make a dent on Modi's popularity.

Babu saroj wrote:

i think the main problem of congress is that they concentrate more on Modi instead of looking on their own big black spot which is spotted on their shirts.

yes it right Babu, they are only focusing on Modi but modi is not caring what they are saying about him, he is doing his job. It is saying, Kutton ke Bohankey se Hathi Nahi ruka kartey. Elephant never stop with barking of dogs.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.