Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The present Congress party is not the same as the one tat fought the English rule under Gandhi. This is a decrepit old party which just wants to cling to power by hook or crook. In the bargain, they want to live an opulent life at the cost of the Public. Indian prestige and power have no meaning for them. Sadly this slide commenced during the last tenure of Indira Gandhi and gathered momentum under Sonia and her running dog Man Mohan Singh( Running dog is a Chinese proverb)

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Could you spell the ills of today other than your favorite UCC, and percieved preference to minorities? It would help in moving discussion beyond these limitations.

You can do the dragging part of discussion with your obsolete, oft repeated SLOKAS in praise of your oldest party Communal Congress.

If the intention of yours is to address a particular member , please add @ and no body will come near the post. Sorry, you have a  wrong impression on me. I need not respond  your thread to score points. I have  many threads to respond to score points.

Correct this is an open discussion.

@MGSingh I surely feel you are misusing your freedom of expression by calling Manmohan Singh a running dog. You may not like him and no court has pronounced him guilty. It is not at all fair to use expressions like these for a previous PM. Knowing you you will justify it but I think this time you have got it wrong. Rest is up to you and your conscience.

MG Singh wrote:

The present Congress party is not the same as the one tat fought the English rule under Gandhi. This is a decrepit old party which just wants to cling to power by hook or crook. In the bargain, they want to live an opulent life at the cost of the Public. Indian prestige and power have no meaning for them. Sadly this slide commenced during the last tenure of Indira Gandhi and gathered momentum under Sonia and her running dog Man Mohan Singh( Running dog is a Chinese proverb)

I think a British or American newspaper called him Sonia's poodle if I am not mistaken.. Even they had judged that he was a weak Prime Minister especially selected because of his timid nature which proved to be dangerous for the country from the look of it.

hqdefault

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

@MGSingh I surely feel you are misusing your freedom of expression by calling Manmohan Singh a running dog. You may not like him and no court has pronounced him guilty. It is not at all fair to use expressions like these for a previous PM. Knowing you you will justify it but I think this time you have got it wrong. Rest is up to you and your conscience.

@ Dear Vijayji, Thank you for this question. Usin the expression "Running Dog" is not literal and is a Chinese proverb. Running dogis a literal translation into English of theChinese/communistpejorative, meaning lackey or lapdog, an unprincipled person who helps or flatters those more powerful and often evil. It is derived from the eagerness with which a dog will respond when called by its owner, like for scraps

Historian Yuan-tsung Chen notes that while "In the West, a dog is a man's best friend; but in China, dogs are abject creatures." hence this expression which i have used must be understood in that context. Thanks.

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

@ Dear Vijayji, Thank you for this question. Usin the expression "Running Dog" is not literal and is a Chinese proverb. Running dogis a literal translation into English of theChinese/communistpejorative, meaning lackey or lapdog, an unprincipled person who helps or flatters those more powerful and often evil. It is derived from the eagerness with which a dog will respond when called by its owner, like for scraps

Historian Yuan-tsung Chen notes that while "In the West, a dog is a man's best friend; but in China, dogs are abject creatures." hence this expression which i have used must be understood in that context. Thanks.

Being Indians, we shall understand any phrase only as understood here. We don't live in China.  Even using the phrase in Chinese meaning does not seem appropriate. we need maintain proper decorum and courtesy while referring to any person. I would not favor even using Indian slanders. Here people daily abuse others using sexist terms that we would not write here.  I hope it is possibble to express views in more acceptable and cultured way. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.