Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

While I agree with you partially, I have this to say.If you are able to analyse a matter to a certain extent, I am sure that Modi and his team would have gone into it a dozen times deeper than that.  So let us wait for the outcome and since Modi came into power inspite of the combined opposition  , he has achieved s lot and gained in popularity, let us wait and watch how this snd the mother of all scams take shape in the coming days.

For Modi supporters Modi Ji is strong mind and will. So this roll back disappointed. We never expect tottering policy against Pak and China. You are much hopeful any strong action against son and mother  but I am not. Due to special character of Indian politics it is very hard to punished these.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
vijay wrote:

USA & UK  regularly give asylum to affected persons. Are they wrong in doing so. Humanity also calls for such acts. Blaming Nehru is wrong. He represented the will of the nation. We have to learn to stand against China the bully.

I have commented that asylum on humanitarian ground could be just just. But Nehru went beyond humanitarianism. He allowed Dalai lama to carry out political activities and also form a Govt- in exile on Indian soil.  This could definitely be considered an hostile act against neighboring country.  

I am reallly surprised at your logic. When I was in intelligence directorate we were aware of China supplying arms to NE rebels and also to Maoists in Central India. They dont bother about it so why do you suggest thata Tibet Government in exile is a bad thing? Somebody has to face China. I am sure yiu are aware of the opinion about break up of India by the Chinese institute of strategic studies? China nd Pakistan are ganging against India and Modi needs to show more will and respove otherwise what I have written above about the  horscope may come true. Already the ex -servicemen who form a sold bloc in North will not vote for BJP. 

I am afraid Modi is on the wrong path and following the vote-bank politics of the Congress. I am surprised that he has ignored a peaceful agitation by ex-servicemen who have refrained from violence because of discipline.  But he bent his knees when a violent agitation like the Jats in Haryana nad Patels iN Gujarat erupted. He conceded 10% further reservation to appease them. This is  sad  as he has gone against Supreme Court ruling on the reservation. The RSS is opposed to a further reservation and in fact wants reservation to go away and Modi is propagating it further to try and win elections. But these are knee jerk actions and Modi will bite the dust in Punjab, UP, and Gujarat as such offers are just vote bank politics. Frankly for a Modi supporter like me, it is a shock.

MG Singh wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
vijay wrote:

USA & UK  regularly give asylum to affected persons. Are they wrong in doing so. Humanity also calls for such acts. Blaming Nehru is wrong. He represented the will of the nation. We have to learn to stand against China the bully.

I have commented that asylum on humanitarian ground could be just just. But Nehru went beyond humanitarianism. He allowed Dalai lama to carry out political activities and also form a Govt- in exile on Indian soil.  This could definitely be considered an hostile act against neighboring country.  

I am reallly surprised at your logic. When I was in intelligence directorate we were aware of China supplying arms to NE rebels and also to Maoists in Central India. They dont bother about it so why do you suggest thata Tibet Government in exile is a bad thing? Somebody has to face China. I am sure yiu are aware of the opinion about break up of India by the Chinese institute of strategic studies? China nd Pakistan are ganging against India and Modi needs to show more will and respove otherwise what I have written above about the  horscope may come true. Already the ex -servicemen who form a sold bloc in North will not vote for BJP. 

A small child of India know about anti India coalition of China and Pakistan. In 1962 when India was strugling with China, Pakistan plans to attack on Kashmir. Building of gentleman image at cost of country is not acceptable.

One cannot give any importance to horoscope because it is an unproven field. I guess by now we all know that both China and Pakistan are our enemies and would do everything in their might to create unrest and if possible take over the nation bit by bit. But that does not mean that we have to give into every provocation that comes our way. We have to try peaceful methods first and then go on to others and I would think that is what Modi is doing. Had he done otherwise , I am sure there would have been criticism for that action too by another section of people. So, we need to let him decide what is the best course of action esp since we are not aware of the many intricacies that are there between these nations' foreign policies towards one another . By constantly criticising every single act of his we are not achieving anything.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly no one should be criticised constantly especially when proof is not there.

Criminals and Anti national elements who have been taking the nation for a ride for decades will be criticised when all their misdeeds become public ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even if they have not been declared so by any court of law. You are above courts.

Remember I am the judge and the prosecutor...I guess it is difficult for die hard fans like you to digest the truth about the communal turned criminal party... No wonder they carried on for so many years!!!

I will accept truth with proof not judgements by die hard haters .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.