Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

It is proved that the guilty remain guilty until proved innocent, like it happened in unsolved cases of Bofors and 1984 Sikh riots ...all the involved criminals are roaming free..

This is the handiwork of Congress. Now facts have emerged that the Sikh killings were ordered from the very top. Sadly Sikhs were killed in the capital of India on the roads. Even Hitler did not kill Jews on streets of Berlin.

A sad plight.Sikhs are those people who are well known for their patriotism and commitment for the welfare and security of the Nation. And this was the fate of the Sikhs, whose dead bodies were strewn on the roads of Delhi. Shame on the party of that Communal party which never hesitated to do any thing heinous to retain its power.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

I will accept truth with proof not judgements by die hard haters .

There is enough proof about activities of Congress led by Sonia and her stooge ManMohan Singh. Obviously all the proof cannot be presented in a small discussion , but the legal papers catalogue the proof and culpability of the Congress and Sonia in particular along with Rahul. Come to think of it even Rajiv had siphoned crores in the Bofors deal. All proof is there and it was weakness of Vajpayee that he did not proceed against Sonia.  For all his faults Modi is better than Congress. At least nobody can say he is corrupt.

Please give only couple of irrefutable legally valid  proofs of culpability. Courts cleared Bofors. But still you are not convinced and will never be.

It is right that courts cleared Bofors. Courts requited proofs for it they depends of investigation agencies. How India investigation agencies are impartial everyone know. Pinjrey main band Tota. Now here is result of survey about performance of Modi and his government.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=964852&boxid=5131610531&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=05/01/2016&editioncode=41&pageno=22&view=

On all counts, Congress outweighed the BJP in committing disruptive politics  to loot the country. There should not be  any argument on this issue.

Many want their perceptions to be converted into legal convictions. But that's not how courts operate. If you are so sure of your facts what prevents giving such evidence and help convict the criminals. Only making allegations dilutes your case.

It's  not the intention of the majority of Members to go to court of Law. The main intention of such members is to expose a particular Party's past deeds, when it was in power . I know many sympathizers do not like  this. But in a discussion Forum such discussions are allowed.  

I agree. But what is the point in repeating the same charges again and again. These are known. Most of them are allegations and not proved. They do not lead to solving problems. 

They are not the same. Everyday a new kind of Congress misdeed is surfacing up. It is the responsibility and duty  of the new Government to prove to the nation, what action is being contemplated to punish that Party and its leaders who ruled the Country for 2 decades. Otherwise,there is every likely hood,the people who elected him may jump to wrong conclusions.

rambabu wrote:

They are not the same. Everyday a new kind of Congress misdeed is surfacing up. It is the responsibility and duty  of the new Government to prove to the nation, what action is being contemplated to punish that Party and its leaders who ruled the Country for 2 decades. Otherwise,there is every likely hood,the people who elected him may jump to wrong conclusions.

people are not understanding that much of the evidence was destroyed by Mother-Son duo and their running dog Man Mohan Singh . Now reports are coming that CBI and ED colluded to derail the Augusta copter investigation on "higher up" orders. Who was the higher up? remember CBI is directly under PM and ED under FM

If what you say That CBI and ED colluded to derail the Augusta Copter investigation, Modi himself is behind this ?  Singh , my soldier friend, I'm unable to understand your statement. Will you please  clarify for me in a Layman's lingo.

Escape routes being created?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.