Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Will go on. Until. Another case of Congress atrocity surfaces up.

Congress can now only do so if it is voted to power which looks remote possibility today.

Not necessarily.  Past cases are still coming up one after another.  Let them be over. But chances are remote.

Best of luck for your efforts to nail the corrupt Congress.

vijay wrote:

No luck is required to nail Congress, only strong will. I wonder whether Modi has that will as despite tall talk for last 2 years nothing happened to Robert Vadera. 

rambabu wrote:

Not necessarily.  Past cases are still coming up one after another.  Let them be over. But chances are remote.

The "past cases" will never be over. remember all cases of corruption and nepotism against Indira Gandhi collapsed as well as the Shah Commission.   Now also something similar will happen> Modi does not realize people want progress. Most Indians want a USC( Muslim Women are waiting ), Ram Temple and more food and goodies in life. Not many are interested in Sonia and Rahul and he should concentrate on what he promised like Kashmir and Pandits and OROP etc. I am afraid he has missed his date with history and the stars foretell he will be relegated to oblivion after 2019.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The "past cases" will never be over. remember all cases of corruption and nepotism against Indira Gandhi collapsed as well as the Shah Commission.   Now also something similar will happen> Modi does not realize people want progress. Most Indians want a USC( Muslim Women are waiting ), Ram Temple and more food and goodies in life. Not many are interested in Sonia and Rahul and he should concentrate on what he promised like Kashmir and Pandits and OROP etc. I am afraid he has missed his date with history and the stars foretell he will be relegated to oblivion after 2019.

I read your article, Has Narendra Modi missed his date with History. You covered all the details in depth.. Now, when I look back retrospectively,  I too feel that Modi has certainly missed his date with History. If he fails to notice his mistakes and takes remedial measures, I'm afraid, he will certainly 'MISS' the chance to rule this country. Modi should realize this fact at the earliest. I personally feel that Modi can even now deliver the goods.

vijay wrote:

Congress can now only do so if it is voted to power which looks remote possibility today.

This is not so remote. Still there are large states where congress is only alternative and in other states Congress is definitely present. Just see the results in forthcoming state assembly elections. These will give some hint.  The verbal magic (jumalebaji) of the ruling party cannot last long. We saw in Bihar.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

No luck is required to nail Congress, only strong will. I wonder whether Modi has that will as despite tall talk for last 2 years nothing happened to Robert Vadera. 

A scam that has been in existence for more than a decade cannot be nailed in a matter of days or weeks...Let us wait and see before making predictions. Everybody by now knows that Sonia and party are guilty except probably her die hard devotees...Just go through this ink and see how difficult things are being made for him, probably the hand is responsible for this???

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/dawood-ibrahim-wanted-to-destablise-narendra-modi-govt-targeted-rss-leaders-churches-says-nia_1882623.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The HAND is certainly responsible in creating hindrances to Modi's Government by employing Dawood. And this was made clear  by the NIA. To know whose hand is behind these troubles , one need not have  Extrasensory perception. The evil intentions of this Hand party was well known and was  trying to destabilize Modi Government and RSS right from the Day One. But, Modi is not that chicken hearted child to get disturbed so easily. But it is definite, over a period he can get rid of these midgets.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.