The topic is locked.

I do feel that astrology has some truth. It may not be 100% accurate, but generally, it cannot be faulted for forecasting trends. Modi's horoscope has 4 major plants in 10th house with Sun and Saturn conjoining each other. This shows the sheer rise in a short time and precipitous fall to depths of nowhere. How many believe in it??

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't believe in Astrology and take the example of Narendra Modi, there are different predictions by different astrologers about his future. I looked for my on astrology and found the same thing, different predictions by different people, so how can we believe that ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Astrology is baseless.  There are different versions of astrology in India and america. true Science does not have regional versions. Then there are different other methods of foretelling- palmistry, numerology etc. These are not likely to give same results.  astrology is nothing but a pseudo science that supposes irrational and fake relation between stars and individual fate.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Do people in Singapore, Dubai believe in astrology?

personally speaking i don't believe in all these, i think it is an hoax and it is just a waste of time, it's better to believe in ourselves.

bhuyali saroj

Astrology is not new thing. It is enough old. It is the faith of peoples that it is still in use.

anil wrote:

Astrology is not new thing. It is enough old. It is the faith of peoples that it is still in use.

But the faith is unrealistic and irrational. What is old is not necessarily useful.  Then what you believe more- palmistry, astrology, numerology or some other method of foretelling. 

Again, if you truly believe in God (I don't), you will not believe in astrology or any other foretelling for the reason that nobody can understand the ways and intention of God. How can astrology say that some body will die at certain age. God has fixed the age and He alone knows. How can astrologer know.  If if an astrologer can know, is God not empowered to change his decision. 

whichever way you look, as believer in God or as an atheist, astrology is meaningless and baseless. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Malays and Chinese are great believers in Astrology ...

There are some predictions by well known astrologers that make you wonder...There is a very famous astrologer called Dr Somayaji who has made two predictions about prominent personalities much before the two events happened and both have come true..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:

Yeah faith, just because of faith astrology is alive till now

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

Its not just faith, but some stark facts. I had been to the Bhrigue Sthan at Railway Mandi, Hoshiarpur and believe me my horoscope was found and it contained dates of my life and behold my fathers name and my grandfathers name and names of my wives. It was great. I shall write a post on it.

Yeah faith, just because of faith astrology is alive till now

It's not Just having faith on Astrology, that's responsible for its popularity. Some of the predictions made by a few renowned Astrologers, are mind boggling.  election of Obama as the  US President or demolition of World Trading Center , much earlier  to name a few, too are some of the aspects, that are reasonable of Astrology's popularity.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.