The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

My dear, how do pinpointing names means " just faith"/?

rambabu wrote:

It's not Just having faith on Astrology, that's responsible for its popularity. Some of the predictions made by a few renowned Astrologers, are mind boggling.  election of Obama as the  US President or demolition of World Trading Center , much earlier  to name a few, too are some of the aspects, that are reasonable of Astrology's popularity.

Thats the point. Astrolgy cannot be dismissed out of hand.I have quoted the example of the Bhrigue for me. Hence steve Kinsmens'  forecast  which also gels with mine about the "Napoleonic house" cannot be dismissed out of hand.There is post on this coming up on Boddunan by me. The 12th house of Modi which has 4 planets is dangerous

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It's not Just having faith on Astrology, that's responsible for its popularity. Some of the predictions made by a few renowned Astrologers, are mind boggling.  election of Obama as the  US President or demolition of World Trading Center , much earlier  to name a few, too are some of the aspects, that are reasonable of Astrology's popularity.

Thats the point. Astrolgy cannot be dismissed out of hand.I have quoted the example of the Bhrigue for me. Hence steve Kinsmens'  forecast  which also gels with mine about the "Napoleonic house" cannot be dismissed out of hand.There is post on this coming up on Boddunan by me. The 12th house of Modi which has 4 planets is dangerous

I'm eagerly waiting for your article to come up. I hope you must have mentioned in your upcoming article how and why the 12th House of Modi that has 4 Planets is dangerous.

Can astrology predict tbe winner of ongoing IPL so that bettors can make money against the bookies. Please do it fast. 

@Rmbabu. My apologies. It is 10th house and not 12th house.
vijay wrote:

Can astrology predict tbe winner of ongoing IPL so that bettors can make money against the bookies. Please do it fast. 

Astrology is a deep science and not something trivial. It cannot predict who will win IPL. This is a game of chance and like it cannot forecast a lottery winner number similarly it cannot be used to forecast results of matches.

vijay wrote:

Do people in Singapore, Dubai believe in astrology?

Yes, very much. Arabic astrology is in a classs by itself. Similarly Chinese astrology is very popular in Singapore.

Astrology is a much maligned science. It is an ancient art and there are elements of truth in it. But it's a science that forearms and in case proper action is taken its forecasts can be changed.

People when they are not confident of themselves resort to "sciences" like astrology. When scientific knowledge was not as it is today, astrology which is based to a large extent on various positions planets take during their revolutions around the sun, was used to explain away many happenings in a man's life and outside it. But in today's age astrology has no place and is just a harmless fun time pass. Those who want to believe in it can do so. No problems. 

Yes. There are believers and non believers too. Both are surviving. By sticking to a particular process or system or otherwise, Nothing will happen either to Believers nor non Believers. Only thing that has to be remembered is not to force their respective beliefs on each other. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.