The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The connection is that both have survived for centuries and according to your theory if anything has survived so long there must be truth in it.

now a day astrologer are very cleaver and smart and they say what is best at the moment and increases their spectator who will listen to them more and more 

bhuyali saroj

I would like to know about Astrology and Tarot both. What's the easiest way to learn. Though I found few books and tutorials for Astrology. Is this enough? And also looking for suggestion to learn about Tarot.

Hope someone help me here. Thanks!

Choice is yours but it would be worthwhile to spend time on some other productive activity.

MG Singh wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

Astrology is not new thing. It is enough old. It is the faith of peoples that it is still in use.

Its not just faith, but some stark facts. I had been to the Bhrigue Sthan at Railway Mandi, Hoshiarpur and believe me my horoscope was found and it contained dates of my life and behold my fathers name and my grandfathers name and names of my wives. It was great. I shall write a post on it.

Yeah faith, just because of faith astrology is alive till now
great really great, They were told you about your future? MG plz give me address of Bhirgu Sansthan.

Garfield wrote:

I would like to know about Astrology and Tarot both. What's the easiest way to learn. Though I found few books and tutorials for Astrology. Is this enough? And also looking for suggestion to learn about Tarot.

Hope someone help me here. Thanks!

Here is a site that teaches all about Astrology step by step.

http://www.alwaysastrology.com/learn-astrology.html

About Tarot, you can try in Google search. I[m sure you will get all about Tarot. Have a good day.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

Astrology is not new thing. It is enough old. It is the faith of peoples that it is still in use.

Its not just faith, but some stark facts. I had been to the Bhrigue Sthan at Railway Mandi, Hoshiarpur and believe me my horoscope was found and it contained dates of my life and behold my fathers name and my grandfathers name and names of my wives. It was great. I shall write a post on it.

great really great, They were told you about your future? MG plz give me address of Bhirgu Sansthan.
hi ! send me your email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or whatsup me and I can send you more details. This will not interest gneral readers

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

hi ! send me your email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or whatsup me and I can send you more details. This will not interest gneral readers
I'm interested.  Here in these discussion forums, though your views do not interest the general readers, I want too have a look. Please do this favor.

rambabu wrote:

MG Singh wrote:

anil wrote:

MG Singh wrote:

Babu saroj wrote:

anil wrote:

I'm interested.  Here in these discussion forums, though your views do not interest the general readers, I want too have a look. Please do this favor.

Please do not think that general readers have no interest in something.  There are more readers than active members. There are quite a good number of visitors who just read without logging in. Our discussion is also for benefit of such unknown visitors, who could be interested in anything. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

rambabu wrote:

MG Singh wrote:

anil wrote:

MG Singh wrote:

Babu saroj wrote:

anil wrote:

Please do not think that general readers have no interest in something.  There are more readers than active members. There are quite a good number of visitors who just read without logging in. Our discussion is also for benefit of such unknown visitors, who could be interested in anything. 

I agree with you. More than any visitor, being a member who loves to have information on any subject, including Astrology. It is for the benefit of such members, M.G should post such info. And I'm also  interested in seeing his article, when he writes one.

Thank you said by: Taylor
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.