Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

as a student i am very much proud of myself that i voted for Modi and not only i but the whole country might be feeling proud of themselves because they too voted for Modi and make him a prime minister of India.

bhuyali saroj

Modi's rise means a lot not only to me,  for the entire Country . His rise is very much essential. His arrival is like a whiff of Fresh and cool breeze. Modi is going to to be instrumental in changing the picture of this country, that was spoiled beyond recognition by the Congress  for 2 decades.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Frugal living, honest and hard work and disciplined lifestyle are the basic values inculcated by the RSS and all the RSS people are known to follow them meticulously. Becoming a PM has not changed that for Modi and he has tried successfully to implement that in his offices. And by breaking the dishonest nexus of the government babus in his office, I am sure things will change even more. Good for him!

( At last a sensible and realistic post after half a dozen near Sycophantic posts, which I am sure only the Congress leasers would be happy with )

I agree Kalyani, from my own experience with the  Rss here, they come across as a very committed organisation that is patriotic and has developed a work culture where they dont expect any returns. The anti propaganda against them started recently after Sonia took over as the leader of Congress, goes to show the level to which she could manipulate things in her favor. Modi has been constantly at the receiving end , be it abt his humble background or his degrees..Here is an article written by Chetan Bhagat which shows how rumors work in politics,,

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/The-underage-optimist/the-power-of-rumour-modis-degree-controversy-obamas-birth-and-the-paranoid-style-in-politics/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

For no reason Modi has risen up from an ordinary individual with humble beginnings to the PM of India. His father was a street Merchant. Young Narendra Modi along with his brother used to sell Tea near the Bus terminal of Vadnagar, Gujrat, where he was born. In 1987, Modi became a part of BJP. Since then he rose to the phenomenal heights in the party. And in the year 2014, he has become the PM of India.Such miracle is possible only for a person who is dedicated and  disciplined. Modi attributes his success to RSS. As a Leader and the PM of India, no body knows better than him about his priorities and preferences. If in this process, if someone creates obstacles, Modi ruthlessly crushes them away.  India is very fortunate to have such an exemplary Leader, who sets an example first.He doesn't believe in Bossism . He considers himself as any other active worker in the party.

Well Modi speaks about hard working, Sincerity and agility in his work which he does everyday

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Frugal living, honest and hard work and disciplined lifestyle are the basic values inculcated by the RSS and all the RSS people are known to follow them meticulously. Becoming a PM has not changed that for Modi and he has tried successfully to implement that in his offices. And by breaking the dishonest nexus of the government babus in his office, I am sure things will change even more. Good for him!

( At last a sensible and realistic post after half a dozen near Sycophantic posts, which I am sure only the Congress leasers would be happy with )

I agree Kalyani, from my own experience with the  Rss here, they come across as a very committed organisation that is patriotic and has developed a work culture where they dont expect any returns. The anti propaganda against them started recently after Sonia took over as the leader of Congress, goes to show the level to which she could manipulate things in her favor. Modi has been constantly at the receiving end , be it abt his humble background or his degrees..Here is an article written by Chetan Bhagat which shows how rumors work in politics,,

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/The-underage-optimist/the-power-of-rumour-modis-degree-controversy-obamas-birth-and-the-paranoid-style-in-politics/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

(Ha ha ha, I can understand your chagrin! grin.png)

I guess the AAP and the great clown Kejriwal has been selected exclusively for the task of spreading baseless rumours and to keep the attention of people diverted from more important stuff. Imagine, how much energy Modi has to spend on quashing and replying to such subversive tactics! The AAP is doing exactly the kind of subversion that the Soviets employed in India for many decades (read above Yuri Bezmenov to understand what I mean) One cannot help but wonder whether Kejriwal is in the employ of one such enemy countries!flushed.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Modi and RSS are essential for India. Without them, the Congress and their allies will sell India for any price. Now with China flexing its muscles and concentrating troops on the border the need of the hour is Modi. here we have a leader who has the confidence of army and that is important. Remember Nehru neglected the army as he was scared of a military coup. Even the much touted Indira Gandhi reduced pensions of soldiers after they won the 1971 war. What a travesty of justice.She had her own axe and Manmohan Singh just sat on the military in a devious plan hatched by Sonia to weaken India. Modi will do better  and let's give him a free hand.

I agree with you. In the absence of Modi and RSS, one cannot imagine what would happen to this country. In this background of China's hostilities on the Border, Modi , who is courageous ,determined and dedicated ,can save this country. 

MG Singh wrote:

Modi and RSS are essential for India. Without them, the Congress and their allies will sell India for any price. Now with China flexing its muscles and concentrating troops on the border the need of the hour is Modi. here we have a leader who has the confidence of army and that is important. Remember Nehru neglected the army as he was scared of a military coup. Even the much touted Indira Gandhi reduced pensions of soldiers after they won the 1971 war. What a travesty of justice.She had her own axe and Manmohan Singh just sat on the military in a devious plan hatched by Sonia to weaken India. Modi will do better  and let's give him a free hand.

Very true...and with China increasing their forces at our borders does not bode well for us and Modi needs all of us to support him and to keep his focus on more important jobs, which sadly, the opposition and the lftists are doing their best to distract and waste his energies on. It is the fate and security of our country that is at stake and detractors should realise that.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

China may be coming to the help of the present government to help it face internal challenges more effectively.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.