Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

According to one member when BJP wins there is always a sinister reason for this whereas when his own favorite arty wins it is win for democracy, truly laughable especially since the party is slowly disintegrating itself because of their communal agenda and misrule and BJP is called a communal party !!!!

BJP is a nation level party. we definitely need multi party system. so BJP is also to be there. Voters must have a choice. So far as BJP is called communal, the obvious reason is association with R.S.S./ allied organizations like Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Bajarangf dal ertc.  All democratic minded citizens would like that there are alternatives for voters. BJP as an alternative to Congress is welcome.  However, BJP needs to disassociate from the rabid fascist outfit headed by R.S.S.  BJP independent of R.S.S. will be most welcome to all.   

I too agree that multi party system is good for the democracy, not too many parties but a few that give good competition to the ruling party and keep it on its toes, or else it would be dictatorship.  So, in that respect all national parties have their own importance and have a role to play in keeping the economy healthy.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

India is a Democracy having Multi Party system. Hence the question of Dictatorship will not arise. Despite this fact, one of the so called National parties Congress failed miserably in keeping the Ruling party on toes. On the contrary, it is stalling the Parliamentary proceedings with baseless and flimsy reasons instead of contributing  with positive approach.

usha manohar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

According to one member when BJP wins there is always a sinister reason for this whereas when his own favorite arty wins it is win for democracy, truly laughable especially since the party is slowly disintegrating itself because of their communal agenda and misrule and BJP is called a communal party !!!!

BJP is a nation level party. we definitely need multi party system. so BJP is also to be there. Voters must have a choice. So far as BJP is called communal, the obvious reason is association with R.S.S./ allied organizations like Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Bajarangf dal ertc.  All democratic minded citizens would like that there are alternatives for voters. BJP as an alternative to Congress is welcome.  However, BJP needs to disassociate from the rabid fascist outfit headed by R.S.S.  BJP independent of R.S.S. will be most welcome to all.

There is no question of dissociation from RSS which is the parent organization and it is NOT repeat NOT a Fascist organization.   

I too agree that multi party system is good for the democracy, not too many parties but a few that give good competition to the ruling party and keep it on its toes, or else it would be dictatorship.  So, in that respect all national parties have their own importance and have a role to play in keeping the economy healthy.

Calling RSS as Fascist organization is a folly.  my question is why BJP should get  itself  dissociated from RSS. Having radical principles and views with a view to see the Nation stand among the advanced countries is Fascism ? The combo of, BJP - RSS has released this country from the shackles of Communal parties. Nation is grateful to both BJP and RSS.

Since when have you usurped the right to speak on behalf of the nation and its people. Nation has far too many people who may not agree with your views. Speak for yourself only please.

My voice is the echo of the Nation's voice that had chosen a Great ruler, Narendra Modi. Every Indian of this country can join.

Sychphancy at its worst or best. Self appointed cheer leader.

Some are of Ostrich mentality. Such people fear to face the realities around them. This makes them hide behind the facts. People with realistic attitude will laugh at them. They are fit to work as clowns in a Circus company.

It is important to understand what Fascism is. I have written extensively on Fascism and had a first-hand view of it in Italy as well. Fascism is a special philosophy and exists from Roman times. i shall give my ref to Fascism. Those who talk of RSSbeing a Fascist organization, I am afraid do not know what Fascism is. On this subject i shall not cross swords with people who parrot "fascism" not knowing what it is. 

rambabu wrote:

Some are of Ostrich mentality. Such people fear to face the realities around them. This makes them hide behind the facts. People with realistic attitude will laugh at them. They are fit to work as clowns in a Circus company.

One must be knowledeable and pragmatic in a discussion, which I am afraid is not the case with a few. Just imagine people calling RSS a fascist organization, I could die laughing on a bed of nails. At least read about Fascism please.

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.