Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Please allow someone else's view also to prevail. BJP has won a good victory in Assam on the anti incumbency factor of three terms of same CM. The peanut gain in other states is nothing to merit such micro analysis.

No room for if but about victory of BJP, Now it is fact.

Victory of BJP is Historic and unprecedented. There is no doubt about it. But the victory is not a peanut victory., considering the fact that BJP has firmly decided to take a  first step  to solve the long standing Bangladesh immigrants problem settled in Assam. Because Terror groups like ISI are using these immigrants to spread terrorism.

Peanut victories were in other states and not in Assam. You may like to move beyond Sonowal mesmerisation.

Sonowal is the Man capable of delivering the goods. Assam in particular and Bharat in General need many Sonowals. Mesmarization was done by some parties earlier but fallen flat.

Sonowal has done nothing for rambabu to go nuts over him. Begani shadi mein abdullah diwana.

Sonowal is a man of action like his mentor Narendra Modi. Together they made the Communal Congress add one more feather to the cap of Congress, that was already filled with Defeats.

Rambabu at this rate you will soon be nominated to the Rajya Sabha by BJP!!!

I will consider it as an honor. Once I become a member of Rajya Sabha. I will invite you to see the proceedings. You can see me from the Visitors Galleries.

Thank you. I have visited Lok Sabha. Now I can visit Rajya Sabha 

All said and done the Congress party frittered away a great historical opportunity. Nehru had the chance ( and people loved him) to unite India with a common code and no reservation. It's a pity that he has left behind insurmountable problems, that have reduced India to a second rate power. The Congress leaders who followed him ( except Narasimha Rao to an extent) made corruption the number one priority. Thus, the Congress missed a golden chance to make India a world power, concentrating on selfish motives like building vote banks, corruption, even looting the state exchequer. I am afraid VajpayeeOf BJP was so happy to be PM< he followed Nehruvian politics and his contribution is just zero. Now there seems a breath of fresh air with Modi. He is the single shining star. He has a tryst with history but has to ACT.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.