The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

So far as I remember, recently when I pointed out the same thing Babu saroj and warned him not to do such a thing, it was our esteemed professor who took it personally by coming to his rescue saying it was alright. So why the anguish now over it?

As for your objection @babu saroj, why are you getting so upset about it? It is a trend that you have started and have been following so far, there is no business for you to raise any objections over it now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Besides Sadanand, Vaishnavi joined the Bandwagon. I agree there is nothing wrong in reading the articles. But at the same time, the member should take part in other activities too. Is there any solution for this malady ? Members who are shedding sweat to earn a point are getting disheartened. I request the Administration to do something in this regard.

anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Reading articles is not an offence and is recognized activity on the site.  It is not necessary to read an article thoroughly word by word. One may just glance through and read just the titles and sub titles. I myself often read even a lengthy novel in just half an hour- reading just the beginning, middle and end- as well as titles of chapters and sub chapters.

Members are getting points only to view article. It is views no one is reading articles. I suggested earlier, that to earn point for reading articles, one must be write comments on article.  

I am sure even those members who are now pointing fingers at those who are gaining points by reading articles have done the same earlier and probably got through all articles at the same pace ..However, when I joined the site no points were given for reading articles but points were given for posting a comment. I feel that we should go back to the same system as before !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

By the way Babu o have conveniently forgotten about likes, he likes everything everyone writes , adding on points , this was also being done by another member some time back. The very meaning of like becomes meaningless and gets diluted by such members who would do anything to earn points ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like button can be there but without points so that it is used genuinely.

Thank you said by: Babu saroj

I  have just received a protest which says a senior member is posting too many answers which is absolutely a headache for her as there is no way she can stop notification in her mail. So people will find ways to spam and keep complaining at the same time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I  have just received a protest which says a senior member is posting too many answers which is absolutely a headache for her as there is no way she can stop notification in her mail. So people will find ways to spam and keep complaining at the same time.

When they do it themselves, it is alright but when others do it, they find the cause to complain. I guess, with few exceptions, all sail in the same boat at one port or the other! LOL!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:

Besides Sadanand, Vaishnavi joined the Bandwagon. I agree there is nothing wrong in reading the articles. But at the same time, the member should take part in other activities too. Is there any solution for this malady ? Members who are shedding sweat to earn a point are getting disheartened. I request the Administration to do something in this regard.

Maybe he will stop the weekly leader board. na rahega baans na bajegi bansuri. So please do not make such a harsh request expressionless.png 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think reading 50 articles should be maximum and over 50articles , member should not be allowed more than that

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

I think reading 50 articles should be maximum and over 50articles , member should not be allowed more than that

WOW ! I guess you shd be made the moderator...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.