Recently the Bihar board result was declared, and the toppers are being interviewed by local channels. The answer given by some of them are very funny and shows the situation of education in Bihar.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/political-science-teaches-cooking-said-bihar-topper-new-exams-ordered-1414371

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Funny. I'm unable to control my laugh. Of course what more one can expect from a class 10 topper from Bihar. The same topper will go further and ,become  big officer or a politician to continue the age old tradition of Lalu. What a pitiable condition prevails in Bihar. Of course, there are some more States in the same condition, but Bihar tops the list.

While what has happened is surely laughable but it also brings out the fact that education is recognised as necessary possession for moving on in life Here it looks certain that in collusion with officials the coaching class owners have got the answer books replaced. Bihar's name has been sullied. Many years back I new one person who told me that he had got his son's 12th exam one paper replaced and had shelled out a few thousand rupees. his son got good marks became an engineer  and is happily serving abroad, So while Bihar is getting flakes rightly situation is similar though may bec on a small scale.

Education system in general  is really in dire straits. An alarming situation prevails in the country that should be handled in the right time. If the situation goes on like this, in a few decades entire Bharat will become Bihar. or may be worse.

Educational system is not in dire straits as is being alleged by Rambabu. Negative news makes headlines. As someone involved in education field I find that there are adequate number of good institutes all over the country churning out the right quality of graduates in needed quantities. It is the rest who think or are pushed due to money power or otherwise that they can also become graduates, when they should have stopped after 12th and gone into vocational courses. A studentin our society has passed 12th with 38% marks. When I suggested his father that put him in some vocational / trade course he said he is getting him admitted in BSc course and after that he will do MSc in polymer science!!!

The Bihar cases is pathetic but at the same time we find students coming for higher education from different universities in Bihar , to Bangalore and here in Mangalore are not lacking ! However, educational system was neglected during Lalu Raj, that's for sure and I have heard many Biharis say so. This is a wake up call for them and they may be able to control the damage with some timely measure , at least the future students would be better ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think one should not read too much in that interview as it's main purpose was to improve channel rating. Remember 9.8% of all IAS officers are from Bihar and in army Bihar regiment is good. Education does need overhaul, Bihar is not an exception.

rambabu wrote:

Funny. I'm unable to control my laugh. Of course what more one can expect from a class 10 topper from Bihar. The same topper will go further and ,become  big officer or a politician to continue the age old tradition of Lalu. What a pitiable condition prevails in Bihar. Of course, there are some more States in the same condition, but Bihar tops the list.

May be some states also poor standard of education but Bihar is at top, after all is Laloo Bihar, Machi Khao Tari Pio, Mast Raho, Education Kya hota hai.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

May be some states also poor standard of education but Bihar is at top, after all is Laloo Bihar, Machi Khao Tari Pio, Mast Raho, Education Kya hota hai.

LOL. Of course, it is no wonder if Lalu says " Education Kya Hota Hai", there is nothing wrong if the 12 th topper says Politics teaches cooking.

I think these type of toppers will not be able to go for higher studies in other states or some good universities, because they take admission based on written exams and interviews. But these toppers will become government officers in Bihar under the supervision of Lalu and will serve people of Bihar in the same way as Mr. Lalu and his sons are giving service.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.