Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

I think these type of toppers will not be able to go for higher studies in other states or some good universities, because they take admission based on written exams and interviews. But these toppers will become government officers in Bihar under the supervision of Lalu and will serve people of Bihar in the same way as Mr. Lalu and his sons are giving service.

Lalu is the incarnation of corruption. In general, education standards gone down allover the country.. But Bihar is the worst as far as education is concerned.Bihar was never known for good education standards..This what happens, when the State is lead by corrupt leaders like Lalu.

Many of these families pay for getting such results so that tey can get fat dowry's for their sons. I knew a reluctant student in my post graduate class from Andhra Pradesh  who said his father pushed him so that he can get a higher dowry. So reasons can vary. Yes it also is an indicator of the rot in education system. Lalu's son has also not studied beyond school and is a minister. Recently many in the forum supported less educated persons becoming ministers and @Rambabu was one of them.

I have a suggestion.  Why spend so much money, time and energy on education when even top performer is so ignorant.  Why not close the universities campus! Just print degrees and distribute to all aspirants. After all such degrees are just sold.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

How will it help if your suggestion is accepted? Let us be reasonable. We should not condemn the whole system for the misconduct of a few. Every state has such frauds.

MG Singh wrote:

I think one should not read too much in that interview as it's main purpose was to improve channel rating. Remember 9.8% of all IAS officers are from Bihar and in army Bihar regiment is good. Education does need overhaul, Bihar is not an exception.

True, in fact I went through an article where a number of scholars from Bihar were mentioned, but from the 60s and 70s...I feel that Lalu has been bad for Bihar, he has destroyed the credibility of that state. However, i have seen many toppers in our state totally lacking in practical knowledge, may not be to this extent ..They are clueless about many everyday matters !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

if their papers marks are worthy and correct then i think they have cheated in their exam. and when the art topper being asked how much total marks examination you had given she said 600 but that's wrong because it is out of 500.

bhuyali saroj

vijay wrote:

How will it help if your suggestion is accepted? Let us be reasonable. We should not condemn the whole system for the misconduct of a few. Every state has such frauds.

How do you think that suggestion of this sort can be real! This is just a satire. I had in mind not just the incident given in this thread. There is mass contract copying in U.P. Obviously, such contract copying ensures that money can buy degree. If you are selling degrees through contract copying, why not simplify by just awarding degrees without sitting in exam! 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
vijay wrote:

How do you think that suggestion of this sort can be real! This is just a satire. I had in mind not just the incident given in this thread. There is mass contract copying in U.P. Obviously, such contract copying ensures that money can buy degree. If you are selling degrees through contract copying, why not simplify by just awarding degrees without sitting in exam! 

I could understand sir, what you intended. Mass copying practices are prevalent, not only in Bihar, this practice is prevalent in almost all the States. Practically Degrees are available for a rate. And in my own State, a university clerk was caught recently red handed while selling the duplicate and fake degrees.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Funny. I'm unable to control my laugh. Of course what more one can expect from a class 10 topper from Bihar. The same topper will go further and ,become  big officer or a politician to continue the age old tradition of Lalu. What a pitiable condition prevails in Bihar. Of course, there are some more States in the same condition, but Bihar tops the list.

May be some states also poor standard of education but Bihar is at top, after all is Laloo Bihar, Machi Khao Tari Pio, Mast Raho, Education Kya hota hai.

LOL. Of course, it is no wonder if Lalu says " Education Kya Hota Hai", there is nothing wrong if the 12 th topper says Politics teaches cooking.

I think Lalu is also postgraduate in cooking political science. I saw one photo of Lalu, in it he was cooking in kitchen.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Funny. I'm unable to control my laugh. Of course what more one can expect from a class 10 topper from Bihar. The same topper will go further and ,become  big officer or a politician to continue the age old tradition of Lalu. What a pitiable condition prevails in Bihar. Of course, there are some more States in the same condition, but Bihar tops the list.

May be some states also poor standard of education but Bihar is at top, after all is Laloo Bihar, Machi Khao Tari Pio, Mast Raho, Education Kya hota hai.

LOL. Of course, it is no wonder if Lalu says " Education Kya Hota Hai", there is nothing wrong if the 12 th topper says Politics teaches cooking.

I think Lalu is also postgraduate in cooking political science. I saw one photo of Lalu, in it he was cooking in kitchen.

What Rabri was doing ? Perhaps preparing for 12 th standard exam Certainly she will be the   topper.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.