Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

All the Bihar toppers were called to reappear for the exam, but one of the topper who told that political science is about food has not appeared for re-exam. This has happened only in Bihar that toppers has re-appeared for the exam.

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/clueless-bihar-topper-fails-to-reappear-for-examination/20160603.htm

http://www.comparenshop.in

Why  The Bihar School Examination Board ordered  all the toppers to reappear for their class X!! exams ? Perhaps, the Bihar School Examination Board felt the heat of severe criticism over the Rubi Rai controversy. I'm sure  the topper Rubi Rai who who pronounced Prodical Science for Political Science was about food was afraid that reality would surface up. Owing to this reason she refused to reappear for the Exam. It is a certainty that Rubi Rai had the backing of corrupt administration of Bihar Government.

I wonder if people  have ever thought of what Chanakya wrote? He wrote that a nation gets a ruler that the people want and deserve. We talk of corrupt Lallu, but people voted him in. Same with Jaya, she was corrupt, yet she won. So there is no hope. We can keep discussing but the fact is that at some point of time a revolution will come.

rambabu wrote:

Why  The Bihar School Examination Board ordered  all the toppers to reappear for their class X!! exams ? Perhaps, the Bihar School Examination Board felt the heat of severe criticism over the Rubi Rai controversy. I'm sure  the topper Rubi Rai who who pronounced Prodical Science for Political Science was about food was afraid that reality would surface up. Owing to this reason she refused to reappear for the Exam. It is a certainty that Rubi Rai had the backing of corrupt administration of Bihar Government.

Possibly true, but what is the solution? look whats happening in karnataka.India is like a mooth eaten country and even Modi has not been able to make a dent. Remaining in power is one thing and leaving something lasting is another. Where is his manifesto?In my visits to India I see the hungry people and poverty? I read of farmers committing suicide. People in oare healthy and well fed. What is Modi doing about it. Going after Gandhi family is his first priorty. There are other pressing needs.

Karnataka ad far as education is concerned is number one and students from all over the country and outside the country come here to pursue their higher studies and for this we have to be thankful to two leaders of the past  namely Veerappa Moily of Congress under P.V.Narasimharao and J H Patil of JDS who was one of the most evolved CMs we ever had.

What is happening now is horse trading done by both the above said parties and Modi has no part to play there

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For making Karnataka IT savy and also giving education further boost CM Krishna also had a big part to play even while Sonia was the Congress President. Facts should not be hidden for sake of bias. 

You mean Sonia Gandhi was the brains behind S M Krishna? Speaking about P V Narasimha Rao and Manmohan Singh combination at the center and the Chief ministers performing under them is one thing but Sonia ????...In fact S M Krishna came soon after J H Patil and took forward what was already in motion and he also wanted to make Bangalore an IT hub like Hyderabad under Chandra Babu Naidu who was the CM of Andhra . One should definitely give credit ony where it is deserved !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Possibly true, but what is the solution? look whats happening in karnataka.India is like a mooth eaten country and even Modi has not been able to make a dent. Remaining in power is one thing and leaving something lasting is another. Where is his manifesto?In my visits to India I see the hungry people and poverty? I read of farmers committing suicide. People in oare healthy and well fed. What is Modi doing about it. Going after Gandhi family is his first priorty. There are other pressing needs.

I thinks it is not possible to change all thing in short period. Problem about which you write here are much old and cronik. It is in best interest of country and BJP to focus of welfare of public instead of blaming congress and son mother due.

The wind is changing direction it seems.

If the journalist haven't taken the interview from the topper then we would never get to know that the topper are actually not the topper. I think we should thank the media for bouncing this topic. 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.