Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

The wind is changing direction it seems.

No wind is not change direction. A person who can say wrong to wrong one is real well wisher. We are well wisher country and BJP. 

You mean to say those who don't agree with you are not well wishers of the country. We never claim that we are the only one who like the country and others don't.

vijay wrote:

You mean to say those who don't agree with you are not well wishers of the country. We never claim that we are the only one who like the country and others don't.

I does not mean it. India is democratic country. Every one have right to tell what they want. It is fact all leaders of BJP is not honest and it is also fact all leaders of congress are not corrupt. Congress have many leaders who are much better than son and mother due but they have no any chance to lead the party.

Like leaders like citizens..one of the so called topper has threatened to commit suicide if he is cross examined, they sure learn early in life to blackmail, brazen things out rather than accept their fault and make amends..

http://www.news18.com/news/india/bihar-class-12-topper-threatens-to-commit-suicide-if-excessively-cross-examined-1252410.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

now the FIR has been launched and arrested some of the members who were involved in this conspiracy. 

bhuyali saroj

If our Board toppers can do that why blame Biharis for that. I can see our own board having such 'toppers' every week plus1.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Why  The Bihar School Examination Board ordered  all the toppers to reappear for their class X!! exams ? Perhaps, the Bihar School Examination Board felt the heat of severe criticism over the Rubi Rai controversy. I'm sure  the topper Rubi Rai who who pronounced Prodical Science for Political Science was about food was afraid that reality would surface up. Owing to this reason she refused to reappear for the Exam. It is a certainty that Rubi Rai had the backing of corrupt administration of Bihar Government.

Possibly true, but what is the solution? look whats happening in karnataka.India is like a mooth eaten country and even Modi has not been able to make a dent. Remaining in power is one thing and leaving something lasting is another. Where is his manifesto?In my visits to India I see the hungry people and poverty? I read of farmers committing suicide. People in oare healthy and well fed. What is Modi doing about it. Going after Gandhi family is his first priorty. There are other pressing needs.

I thinks it is not possible to change all thing in short period. Problem about which you write here are much old and cronik. It is in best interest of country and BJP to focus of welfare of public instead of blaming congress and son mother due.

I agree with you. The present need for BJP is, stop digging the past and look towards the future. Else, the whole process if Development of the country stops.

Party has began process of polarisation in UP. Who is bothered about development in education when polarisation is the name of the game.

I live in UP and very close to Kairana and I know it is a reality. Kairana is considered the base camp of ISI spies and its supporters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If that is the case then why issue is not taken up by Central govt. earlier than today. It is a very serious matter.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.