Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

It is very easy talk. If some for a moment feel the situation in other are working than he/she may be aware with reality. Compare Modi's government performance with Previous congress government. It right that Modi done noting on points you mentioned here, but with these point also write here about issue on which Modi is working.

Are we comparing Modi government with a failed Congress party? No, we are seeing the totality of India. As nationalists we want India going forward. This is the issue and Modi has dithered for electoral gains.

You are accepting that congress is failed party, it means India was ruled by a failed party for than 50 years. We must be gave some time to Modi. It is not practical that we hope that Modi meet all his promise that he made with public.

We must be wait for some time. 

Anil, you know, the present Government's tenure is 5 years. For the first time in 30 years, the BJP came to power with an absolute majority. This has kindled the hopes of the Nation. But sadly after 2 years of Modi's regime, there were both Hits and Misses. Though there were many aspects which the BJP could fulfill. But there are equally good number of aspects which are awaiting for the fulfillment. Some of the Poll Promises. Some could not.

Hence in this scenario, it's highly essential for a sincere introspection. 2 years out of 5 years already melted away. 2 years is not a small time. Time and Tide will not wait for anybody.Just before our eyes, the remaining 3 years too melt away.

Hence I feel, Modi should hurry up and prove to the electorate of this country that it had really elected a Government which rose up to its expectations. And a Government that really worked for the Nation.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

It is very easy talk. If some for a moment feel the situation in other are working than he/she may be aware with reality. Compare Modi's government performance with Previous congress government. It right that Modi done noting on points you mentioned here, but with these point also write here about issue on which Modi is working.

Are we comparing Modi government with a failed Congress party? No, we are seeing the totality of India. As nationalists we want India going forward. This is the issue and Modi has dithered for electoral gains.

The question of comparing Modi Government with Congress's erstwhile regime will not arise. Everybody knows the extent of damage caused by Congress during it's regime. What I want to say is , whatever happened, happened. No use in moaning on the past. Now the urgent need is to take this country to the highest levels of Development in all spheres.

I also think that 2 years of Modi's regime is not a small period. Undoubtedly, Modi had several achievements to his credit. But the Country needs more. Keeping this in view, Modi has to speed up his efforts to keep the Nation stable, strong and one of the Developed Nations in the world in this remaining regime of his tenure.

I think Modi is also want to speed up. But India have democracy.Number game playing here vital role. Don't forget helpless ness of Modi on GST bill. It is example.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

You are accepting that congress is failed party, it means India was ruled by a failed party for than 50 years. We must be gave some time to Modi. It is not practical that we hope that Modi meet all his promise that he made with public.

We must be wait for some time. 

Anil, you know, the present Government's tenure is 5 years. For the first time in 30 years, the BJP came to power with an absolute majority. This has kindled the hopes of the Nation. But sadly after 2 years of Modi's regime, there were both Hits and Misses. Though there were many aspects which the BJP could fulfill. But there are equally good number of aspects which are awaiting for the fulfillment. Some of the Poll Promises. Some could not.

Hence in this scenario, it's highly essential for a sincere introspection. 2 years out of 5 years already melted away. 2 years is not a small time. Time and Tide will not wait for anybody.Just before our eyes, the remaining 3 years too melt away.

Hence I feel, Modi should hurry up and prove to the electorate of this country that it had really elected a Government which rose up to its expectations. And a Government that really worked for the Nation.

I am agree with you what you write. I think up to some extent Modi proved it that a government is working. Modi ji is doing what he can, but on some points he is also helpless. I think five years in not enough to solve all problems of country and to meet all promise what he made with voters. At present we can satisfied our self that we have an honest and active PM and BJP government is much better than congress.

Thank you said by: suni51

I always viewed that It is Modi supporters who would ultimately get disillusioned.  Many of his supporters expected tom to follow a hawkish line on Kashmir, Indo Pak relation, uniform civil code and what not.  Many things were said in election meetings only to hoodwink people but the ruling party leadership has admitted that these were just Jumalas or empty rhetoric. No need to say that the real danger to the ruling alliance comes not from opposition but the mindless supporters/ Bhaktas.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

While it is easy to overlook the headway made by BJP under Modi, one should also keep in mind what was inherited . A scam filled economy, a combined opposition simply opposing everything for the sake of doing so. The intention was to slow down the nation's growth because they had been denied more opportunity to scam..But with all that the manner in which Modi has turned many negatives into positives is commendable. As far as criticism is concerned it is water that flows down..not to be taken seriously!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I always viewed that It is Modi supporters who would ultimately get disillusioned.  Many of his supporters expected tom to follow a hawkish line on Kashmir, Indo Pak relation, uniform civil code and what not.  Many things were said in election meetings only to hoodwink people but the ruling party leadership has admitted that these were just Jumalas or empty rhetoric. No need to say that the real danger to the ruling alliance comes not from opposition but the mindless supporters/ Bhaktas.

You may be right, but don't say mindless to Indian voters. All parties have Bhaktas. 

Some have more mindless than others.

vijay wrote:

Some have more mindless than others.

What you mean by some?

Some in Hindi means kuch

Actually Modi Sincerely wants to act and do the things right but leading a country with numerous political parties all fighting for the power without thinking for the welfare of people is facing a hard time. If he had a free hand then the situation would be different. India can best be transformed by a dictator.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.