Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

This is the problem. Lack of political will and trying to" play safe". Add to this cauldron the Hindu character of which I have written much and one can see that in the ultimate analysis if the USA decides against India the state of Kashmir may be lost. The reason? India did not build up military power. Remember  Trump met Kim only because he had a powerful military. In contrast he is ignoring Modi

I can see the point in your comment and resonate with it. Our soft Hinduism attitude has been a target for all. Building a strong military base is very important. I hope that government wakes up to the call sooner before it is too late.  

All bends ahead of power. It is right and our holy book Ramayana also said it. Binti Nahi Mant Jaldhi Jar, Gaye teen Din Beet, Sa Kop Boley Ram Prabhu, Bhy Bina Hoye Na Preet. Our corrupt system is also problem in making powerful military.

I am glad you have appreciated the problem. The problem also is the political leadership and that includes our friend Modi who have no comprehension of strategic power and world position. If he had he would not have sanctioned the LOWEST budget as a percentage of GDP for the armed forces after 1947. The army is crying for modern rifles and much more but Modi is talking about dead horse-emergency.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.