Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

@ Rambabu, that was a great comment and the fact is we both support Modi and want him to succeed. He must act.

True. Not only we two, there are several members in this Forum as well as in the Nation. It's only a well wisher and a true supporter of Modi takes the liberty of criticizing Modi.  Their intention is very clear. These supporters do not want to see Modi  failing in any way. The intention of a true critique with a good intention always intends to put one in the right path of the person, who might have committed mistakes unknowingly.

add me also i am also a big fan of Modi works 

bhuyali saroj

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Forget about Modi, it is much more amazing to see the speed at which one of our members changes his view within a matter of two days..complete turn around as always lol

Don't you need some humorous touch to the forums? 

Some humor is good but too much humor is being thrust on us , which becomes irritating !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Forget about Modi, it is much more amazing to see the speed at which one of our members changes his view within a matter of two days..complete turn around as always lol

Some humor is good but too much humor is being thrust on us , which becomes irritating !

humor are equally important as the seriousness of the word because if there is no humor there is no interest for the members to read all the comments which are too serious words which makes person more serious in his/her real life too. i think the member should use satire too

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

humor are equally important as the seriousness of the word because if there is no humor there is no interest for the members to read all the comments which are too serious words which makes person more serious in his/her real life too. i think the member should use satire too. 

Humor is also a method to express your views. Sometimes, a witty remark or satire says more.  Two persons were talking about meaning and limitations of freedom. One person was holding a stick that accidentally touched the belly of the other person. He wittingly said- "Your liberty ends where my belly begins.". 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Humour Is welcome but "shifting" humour?

vijay wrote:

Humour Is welcome but "shifting" humour?

Humor is a way of expression. But here I feel that there is some fun arsing out of shifting views of some member. This is rally more funny and ridiculous rather than humor. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Better shift  late than remain stuck for long.

If people can have unshakable trust in  failed, tainted, scam ridden leaders , why should anyone shift views on someone who is doing the best he can under the circumstances in such a short period of time ?  

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Madam your hatred for Congress colors your views. My reference to shifting humour was in continuation of the earlier posts that  humour is required and you only had written that a member has shifted his stand. Where is the question of casting aspersions on the divine leader.

vijay wrote:

Madam your hatred for Congress colors your views. My reference to shifting humour was in continuation of the earlier posts that  humour is required and you only had written that a member has shifted his stand. Where is the question of casting aspersions on the divine leader.

Well sorry...I get it !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.