Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

It is very easy talk. If some for a moment feel the situation in other are working than he/she may be aware with reality. Compare Modi's government performance with Previous congress government. It right that Modi done noting on points you mentioned here, but with these point also write here about issue on which Modi is working.

Are we comparing Modi government with a failed Congress party? No, we are seeing the totality of India. As nationalists we want India going forward. This is the issue and Modi has dithered for electoral gains.

The question of comparing Modi Government with Congress's erstwhile regime will not arise. Everybody knows the extent of damage caused by Congress during it's regime. What I want to say is , whatever happened, happened. No use in moaning on the past. Now the urgent need is to take this country to the highest levels of Development in all spheres.

I also think that 2 years of Modi's regime is not a small period. Undoubtedly, Modi had several achievements to his credit. But the Country needs more. Keeping this in view, Modi has to speed up his efforts to keep the Nation stable, strong and one of the Developed Nations in the world in this remaining regime of his tenure.

Is it possible to give speed in this country. It is tradition of our country that opposition oppose all program of ruling party, no matter how good it is. I am giving example. Modi's plan of toilot is nice one but president of congress of Rajasthan said that country can be run with toilot. If Modi government is encouraging people to keep cleaning but opposition is busy in instructing their follower spread scruff to fail Modi's program.

Modi surely could have done more. But still when compared to previous regime, he has done a lot. Common people have realized it and he still is popular among them. However those opposing him are handful but very loud. They seem to leave no stone unturned to bring him down and create a negativity through negative propaganda and cheap publicity. He still is the choice of masses.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
vijay wrote:

So what is new in that. Sonia and Rahul are thorns in eyes of those who do not like Congress. 

I thought Sonia & Rahul are thorn kings of the Indian kingdom.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Arunima Singh wrote:

Modi surely could have done more. But still when compared to previous regime, he has done a lot. Common people have realized it and he still is popular among them. However those opposing him are handful but very loud. They seem to leave no stone unturned to bring him down and create a negativity through negative propaganda and cheap publicity. He still is the choice of masses.

I agree that he could have done better , more so in discipling his ministers and other party members who shoot their mouths and embarrass the party and all those who vote for them. Congress and it's leaders seem to have one agenda only , to  abuse and criticize Modi , BJP and anyone else associated with him. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I agree that he could have done better , more so in discipling his ministers and other party members who shoot their mouths and embarrass the party and all those who vote for them. Congress and it's leaders seem to have one agenda only , to  abuse and criticize Modi , BJP and anyone else associated with him. 

What I feel is although he should have done enough, it still feels less, is because of the fact that we as common people look at stuff we need and do in our daily lives such as prices of commodities, petrol etc. Whereas as a leader with a vision (we must trust that he has) his priorities are a littl;e different and he is striving to make policies that will benefit our country and in effect, us, in a few years' time and not instant results. He is striving more now to strengthen ties with others in the world that will help increase India's influence as a country and benefit us in world trade and improve economy. Sadly, he is bounded down by some of his own ministers who shoot stuff out of their mouths senselessly and by the opposition who would go to the extent of seeking help from the enemies of the country to bring him down.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

It is very easy talk. If some for a moment feel the situation in other are working than he/she may be aware with reality. Compare Modi's government performance with Previous congress government. It right that Modi done noting on points you mentioned here, but with these point also write here about issue on which Modi is working.

Are we comparing Modi government with a failed Congress party? No, we are seeing the totality of India. As nationalists we want India going forward. This is the issue and Modi has dithered for electoral gains.

You are accepting that congress is failed party, it means India was ruled by a failed party for than 50 years. We must be gave some time to Modi. It is not practical that we hope that Modi meet all his promise that he made with public.

We must be wait for some time. 

India has waited for 70 years. Do you mean India should wait for another 70 years? By that time India may well break up

We can not wait for 70 years and we need a progressive government. I think Modi did a lot and could have done even more. He has taken a lot of steps that needed guts as a leader. I personally feel if given a second chance, he would act more fearlessly and aggressively. Somewhere now he is trying to play safe and save his next tenure. He is a part of this system and he needs to play safe being a part of the system.

This is the problem. Lack of political will and trying to" play safe". Add to this cauldron the Hindu character of which I have written much and one can see that in the ultimate analysis if the USA decides against India the state of Kashmir may be lost. The reason? India did not build up military power. Remember  Trump met Kim only because he had a powerful military. In contrast he is ignoring Modi

MG Singh wrote:

This is the problem. Lack of political will and trying to" play safe". Add to this cauldron the Hindu character of which I have written much and one can see that in the ultimate analysis if the USA decides against India the state of Kashmir may be lost. The reason? India did not build up military power. Remember  Trump met Kim only because he had a powerful military. In contrast he is ignoring Modi

I can see the point in your comment and resonate with it. Our soft Hinduism attitude has been a target for all. Building a strong military base is very important. I hope that government wakes up to the call sooner before it is too late.  

Arunima Singh wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I can see the point in your comment and resonate with it. Our soft Hinduism attitude has been a target for all. Building a strong military base is very important. I hope that government wakes up to the call sooner before it is too late.  

All bends ahead of power. It is right and our holy book Ramayana also said it. Binti Nahi Mant Jaldhi Jar, Gaye teen Din Beet, Sa Kop Boley Ram Prabhu, Bhy Bina Hoye Na Preet. Our corrupt system is also problem in making powerful military.

Thank you said by: MG Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.