Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Being yourself and not losing heart at defeat and having the mentality of "Never say Die "will help.

Having the mindset of being happy in each and everything we got. That's all to be satisfied and happy 

bhuyali saroj

Being happy with ,what you have  and not being jealous with what others have, will make you happy.

Where does jealousy come into success ? seems totally unconnected ..

“Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.”

I am not sure I agree with the above quote because many a times we do make mistakes a second or even a third time , but always learn something through these experiences ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I personally know how some people spend all the time brooding over other's success, though these people achieved several laurels in Music and painting.Their mentality is,only they should achieve anything. No other should.

One can only imagine and perceive other peoples feelings which may be right or wrong...

Came across this quote from Albert Einstein - "Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value."

Charles Darwin - "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."

I guess success is not about making money or gaining power or perfection but also about survivial !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yeah change with change in circumstances is also a way to success

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:

One can only imagine and perceive other peoples feelings which may be right or wrong...

Came across this quote from Albert Einstein - "Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value."

Charles Darwin - "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."

I guess success is not about making money or gaining power or perfection but also about survivial !

I really like both the quotes, it is so important and hard at the same time to stick to your values in the pursuit of success because success earned the hard way is the one that stays longer and also helps one to survive through thick and the thin.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I really like both the quotes, it is so important and hard at the same time to stick to your values in the pursuit of success because success earned the hard way is the one that stays longer and also helps one to survive through thick and the thin.

Absolutely Kalyani, I like to hear success stories of common everyday people rather than the rich and famous and celebrity figures..The small time success stories touch your heart because of the hard work and dedication that has gone into it..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

These are really nice quotes and very meaningful as well. I always believe success comes after failure. If I want to be successful I must see failures in my life.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.