Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Success is different to different people as we can see..

Success is what everyone wants , but most of us really have no idea how to achieve it. In fact, do we even really know what “success” means?

“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In order to achieve success, one should not be afraid of failures. Failures are the delayed success.

rambabu wrote:

In order to achieve success, one should not be afraid of failures. Failures are the delayed success.

yeah failures are the best teachers of ones life.

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:

I wonder what that means, it is beyond my comprehension anyway...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rambabu at his successful best. Relish it before he changes the statement to Successes are rapid failures.  

vijay wrote:

Rambabu at his successful best. Relish it before he changes the statement to Successes are rapid failures.  

Please correct yourself. I said failure is delayed success. I meant one should not be disappointed with failures. One should go on working without quitting. . No achiever grabbed success in the very first attempt. Such success,  that comes after repeated failures makes you happy. This is what success is for me.

If I consider my life then I would say, professionally, I am an unsuccessful lady. I took up a career for a very short period, earned very little amount and later quit it for the sake of my family. Although, I must say I was not interested in teaching, I joined the same profession and earned immense love and respect from the students. Thus, financially as well as an independent working woman I did not succeed but students' belief in me made me trust myself of being a capable teacher. So, that was a successful part of myself.

In regard to emotional relations my life is successful but on financial ground I am a big failure as I don't contribute to family income. I must admit that I am happy as well as unhappy. Tasting success of any kind gives happiness but when unsuccessful stint haunts then it is bound to make one unhappy. 

shampasaid

Personally I feel that every individual male or female should be financially independent. An educated lady would definitely feel that she is missing out on something if she is not earning. However, it is also important to see our priorities and then decide rather than do what everyone does or what others expect you to do. In my own case I had to give up working soon after being trained by SBI for 3 months, since I got married . Later, I could not work for nearly 8 years because of the children and at that time I felt that my priority was to look after the children. I also had to select a career that suited their needs, so I took up part time teaching , also later worked for a publishing house as a proof reader, was a trainer for sales personnel etc ..still work part time and am ok with it although feel bad when I meet my friends from college , some of who have had successful careers. I dont think there is anyone who is completely satisfied with their life, it is a compromise and it depends entirely depends on us as to how best we come to terms with our life !

I agree with rambabu, some people succeed at the cost of others' failure.If I fail despite my best efforts their mission is accomplished. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If one has such a narrow minded view in taking pleasure at other peoples fsilure, I wonder how long it would last and will it be true happiness  or success ? 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.