Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I agree with rambabu, some people succeed at the cost of others' failure.If I fail despite my best efforts their mission is accomplished. 

I agree with you Sunil All are not that largehearted who applaud at others success. The intention of such narrow minded people is to derive pleasure out of others downfall. The World is a combination of Good and evil.

usha manohar wrote:

If one has such a narrow minded view in taking pleasure at other peoples fsilure, I wonder how long it would last and will it be true happiness  or success ? 

They are least bothered, there is a saying in Urdu/Punjabi and Hindi "Ham to dubenge sanam tum ko bhi le dubenge" it means what if I drown but I am happy that I accomplished my mission of sinking your boat" 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

If one has such a narrow minded view in taking pleasure at other peoples fsilure, I wonder how long it would last and will it be true happiness  or success ? 

They are least bothered, there is a saying in Urdu/Punjabi and Hindi "Ham to dubenge sanam tum ko bhi le dubenge" it means what if I drown but I am happy that I accomplished my mission of sinking your boat" 

I am sure there are many such people but they are neither happy nor successful because they breed negativity all round which is far from being successful ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Personally I feel that every individual male or female should be financially independent. An educated lady would definitely feel that she is missing out on something if she is not earning. However, it is also important to see our priorities and then decide rather than do what everyone does or what others expect you to do. In my own case I had to give up working soon after being trained by SBI for 3 months, since I got married . Later, I could not work for nearly 8 years because of the children and at that time I felt that my priority was to look after the children. I also had to select a career that suited their needs, so I took up part time teaching , also later worked for a publishing house as a proof reader, was a trainer for sales personnel etc ..still work part time and am ok with it although feel bad when I meet my friends from college , some of who have had successful careers. I dont think there is anyone who is completely satisfied with their life, it is a compromise and it depends entirely depends on us as to how best we come to terms with our life !

You are right! Most of the people, in some or the other way, are not entirely happy in their lives. It is always good to accept the reality but the point is how one can forget their dreams to success. It remains as a weakness.    

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Personally I feel that every individual male or female should be financially independent. An educated lady would definitely feel that she is missing out on something if she is not earning. However, it is also important to see our priorities and then decide rather than do what everyone does or what others expect you to do. In my own case I had to give up working soon after being trained by SBI for 3 months, since I got married . Later, I could not work for nearly 8 years because of the children and at that time I felt that my priority was to look after the children. I also had to select a career that suited their needs, so I took up part time teaching , also later worked for a publishing house as a proof reader, was a trainer for sales personnel etc ..still work part time and am ok with it although feel bad when I meet my friends from college , some of who have had successful careers. I dont think there is anyone who is completely satisfied with their life, it is a compromise and it depends entirely depends on us as to how best we come to terms with our life !

You are right! Most of the people, in some or the other way, are not entirely happy in their lives. It is always good to accept the reality but the point is how one can forget their dreams to success. It remains as a weakness.    

If you can be realistic it is not difficult to convert your dreams of success into reality. If one aims to climb Himalayas and works towards it, even climbing the foothills is better than remaining stagnant !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.