The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Some people like to drink much hot one specially in rural are. Thank God I have not this habit. I can't drink much hot.

you are saved.drink coffee or tea to that matter any drink,don't drink fuming hot.This may damage your taste buds,and also lead to cancer.

Damage test buds will cure but cancerghost.png

damaged taste buds is not a small thing. after some time you will not the difference between sweet and sour.  

I think excess drinking of coffee or tea can cause cancer. But in moderation there shouldn't be a problem. I know some people who like to have tea every 1 hour. This becomes too much. 2-3 cups in a day should be fine. 

Bajirao wrote:

I think excess drinking of coffee or tea can cause cancer. But in moderation there shouldn't be a problem. I know some people who like to have tea every 1 hour. This becomes too much. 2-3 cups in a day should be fine. 

excessive intake of anything creates problem whether it is on Human being or in animals 

bhuyali saroj

Drinking Coffee or Tea is not harmful.At the most, t one can become an addict. Mere drinking of coffee tea will not cause Cancer. Drinking too hot Beverages will cause Cancer.

Some told me that If you drink coffee then it save you from cancel but about tea I do not know. Any way what every you want to drink you can drink but if you apply one think then never be a cancer.

eat 2 to 3 pcs garlic before doing brush in the morning after awaking.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Some told me that If you drink coffee then it save you from cancel but about tea I do not know. Any way what every you want to drink you can drink but if you apply one think then never be a cancer.

eat 2 to 3 pcs garlic before doing brush in the morning after awaking.there are several   

Of Course,there are several Home Remedies to cure cancer. But, the topic is about Beverages consumed hot more than 65 degrees Celsius.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Some people like to drink much hot one specially in rural are. Thank God I have not this habit. I can't drink much hot.

you are saved.drink coffee or tea to that matter any drink,don't drink fuming hot.This may damage your taste buds,and also lead to cancer.

damaged taste buds is not a small thing. after some time you will not the difference between sweet and sour.

Taste buds also damaged with chewing tobacco. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Taste buds also damaged with chewing tobacco. 

Definitely, Tobacco chewing too damage,taste buds and cause cancer.Because, the thread  is about consumption of beverages,drunk at more than 65 degrees Celsius let's stick to the subject. 

well drinking anything over human body temperature is harmful for us and it is scientifically proven.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

well drinking anything over human body temperature is harmful for us and it is scientifically proven.

Now that all the wise men have established that drinking hot drinks can cause cancer, I think we can lock the thread now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.