The topic is locked.

I have been observing some negative changes in this site. For the first time I find articles are not moderated. Number of articles has gone down. Again some articles of 700_800 words are paid Re 5 or 10. A 2000 word post was paid Re 20. I give Re 5 or 10 to beggar and I feel paying a writer R's 5 is not on. I suggest no payment may be made less than 20.  If a writers work is assesed as R's 5 there is no need to pay. let it be zero.It is better not to pay at all in case payment is 10 or 5.T here are lots of new writing sites like blasting news coming up and I want Boddunan to be competitive 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True, this makes website less competitive with others. Some websites are sharing revenue gained by your article or blog. So paying only 5 - 10 for a 700 or above article is not a wise step. This site should encourage writers to post more and more articles. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

I agree with both you and MG Singh.  lot has to be done to make this site Competitive. We had been discussing about a change that's needed for this site for quite some time. Maveric is regularly visiting this site. Moderators too supported the members proposals for a Change.Now, its time to take a decision by the Administrator. Positive changes are the need of the hour.

Thank you said by: MG Singh

Yeah i too agree with you all. 

And please moderator and admin please unblock my id please, i am really sorry for my deed please unblock my id please, i got my lesson please now you pardon me please 

Maybe editors are busy and admin is not regular on the site.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

aman wrote:

Yeah i too agree with you all. 

And please moderator and admin please unblock my id please, i am really sorry for my deed please unblock my id please, i got my lesson please now you pardon me please 

This is members like you who have finished this site. I wish your account is blocked forever. This is not for the first time your account is blocked and you are begging around but as soon as you account is unblocked you forget everything. I wonder how a member like you still exist on this site. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with @MGSingh. Payments paid are not even peanuts. It seems there is a desire to make the site unattractive. Payments should be as was earlier. These days ads are much more and payment are going down. Very surprising. Spmething is wrong some where.

Yes very true high payment makes a great encouragement to the members who like to write articles on this site. I think minimum payment for a single article should be rs20.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

Yes very true high payment makes a great encouragement to the members who like to write articles on this site. I think minimum payment for a single article should be rs20.

It's a sad state of affairs. I still feel paying R's 5 or 10 is not acceptable . Why not give zero?  I hope site can rise above all this.

Of course any change depends on the admin, however, the pay scale for articles has definitely come down . There may be valid reasons for that to happen. I saw one article earning Rs 2, doesnt make sense really..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's highly unfair. I don't understand how a site can run successfully when the members become unhappy. It's certainly a matter of concern.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.