The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It's highly unfair. I don't understand how a site can run successfully when the members become unhappy. It's certainly a matter of concern.

Well written Shampa. A site should not have de-motivated writers

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

To make a site competitive, the users should be engaged in contests such as best article of the month, best discussion of the week and many more. This attract users to post some nice topics and site will attract more traffic. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

First of all most of the members except a few regulars  are not as active as is expected of them which is bound to affect the site. Some believe in starting discussions only without bothering to even leave a feedback when others respond and disappearing while the regular members are supposed to carry it forward . Admin on his part has been very generous in the past - giving out bonus in addition to cash credits for selected articles during monthly article writing competitions and also revenue share an many other benefits ! This very fact makes me think that there has to be a reason why the rates have come down..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha@ the reason is simple. The site really doesn't want any more articles hence this ploy. I have for example cut down on writing articles here.

Well, seeing this thread after a few days has disappointed me even more. I tried to ban a particularly annoying and spamming member but was unable too because it seems now that such action has to be approved by admin who is missing now more so than ever. I am also surprised to read that articles are now getting Rs. 2!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Soon one will have to pay for getting articles published and for participation also.

Means of earning of this site is shrinking day after day. Earlier it closed monthly bonus.

Basically, a site starts behaving like this when it wants only to earn money and stop paying writers. Boddunan is a reasonable site and some money is coming to the promoters. He need not cultivate more writers and pay money when he is getting some revenue as it is. This is not farfetched as I will give the example of 2 sites who have acted similarly namely Bukisa.com and Knoji.com. Both sites are doing well but do not accept new articles and just earn on their data bank already published. Boddunan is in a similar boat. 

MG Singh wrote:

Basically, a site starts behaving like this when it wants only to earn money and stop paying writers. Boddunan is a reasonable site and some money is coming to the promoters. He need not cultivate more writers and pay money when he is getting some revenue as it is. This is not farfetched as I will give the example of 2 sites who have acted similarly namely Bukisa.com and Knoji.com. Both sites are doing well but do not accept new articles and just earn on their data bank already published. Boddunan is in a similar boat. 

So its not totally surprising that is happening, but the question is, can a site survive for long on existing database without any new inputs????

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

So its not totally surprising that is happening, but the question is, can a site survive for long on existing database without any new inputs????

There is no dearth of fresh content curtsy our active members. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.