The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Basically, a site starts behaving like this when it wants only to earn money and stop paying writers. Boddunan is a reasonable site and some money is coming to the promoters. He need not cultivate more writers and pay money when he is getting some revenue as it is. This is not farfetched as I will give the example of 2 sites who have acted similarly namely Bukisa.com and Knoji.com. Both sites are doing well but do not accept new articles and just earn on their data bank already published. Boddunan is in a similar boat. 

So its not totally surprising that is happening, but the question is, can a site survive for long on existing database without any new inputs????

There is no dearth of fresh content curtsy our active members. 

so quality no longer matters now, mediocrity rules and the mediocre people rock!! Cheers! monkey_face.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Basically, a site starts behaving like this when it wants only to earn money and stop paying writers. Boddunan is a reasonable site and some money is coming to the promoters. He need not cultivate more writers and pay money when he is getting some revenue as it is. This is not farfetched as I will give the example of 2 sites who have acted similarly namely Bukisa.com and Knoji.com. Both sites are doing well but do not accept new articles and just earn on their data bank already published. Boddunan is in a similar boat. 

So its not totally surprising that is happening, but the question is, can a site survive for long on existing database without any new inputs????

so quality no longer matters now, mediocrity rules and the mediocre people rock!! Cheers! 

I have over 1000 articles on the above mentioned sites. Both sites shut doors over 18 months back and still doing well in terms of viewership. Check alexa.com boddunan will go. Hardly many new articles other than mine published on boddunan. I have also curtailed now but site will earn money.

there is no doubt at all about the performance of the boddunan site but the fact is that, if we focus on providing good amount to the article writers then i think we will be at the top of every earning site in India at least.

bhuyali saroj

MG Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

so quality no longer matters now, mediocrity rules and the mediocre people rock!! Cheers! 

I have over 1000 articles on the above mentioned sites. Both sites shut doors over 18 months back and still doing well in terms of viewership. Check alexa.com boddunan will go. Hardly many new articles other than mine published on boddunan. I have also curtailed now but site will earn money.

Since Boddunan has never paid for views, we cannot complain. But what is worrying is the earning which has dropped down far too much and unless a minimum amount is fixed, not many would want to go through the trouble of writing articles . I wish the admin would come out with any problem the site might be facing ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

I agree with @MGSingh. Payments paid are not even peanuts. It seems there is a desire to make the site unattractive. Payments should be as was earlier. These days ads are much more and payment are going down. Very surprising. Spmething is wrong some where.

Payments are down for articles and monthly share means of earning closed, but minimum payout is as earlier. It must be down.

A real change in my view is to bringing back all or some earning features in this site, that were once there. Additionally, the remuneration has to be hiked. It's only then, the site attracts members especially new members. One cannot miss, how the number of new members is increasing. This has to noted and considered by the Administrator and do the needful.

The thousands of articles are a collection which will be used like a library. Writers have been paid a few rupees. /now the site owners can reap the harvest.

Despite all the Benefits, I do not understand why the Boddunan Management is not coming forward to share a part of its income with the members. What all the members are requesting the Administration is a small in remuneration to the Article writers and Forum Participants.

rambabu wrote:

Despite all the Benefits, I do not understand why the Boddunan Management is not coming forward to share a part of its income with the members. What all the members are requesting the Administration is a small in remuneration to the Article writers and Forum Participants.

How can we say that management have enough income to share with members. Management must be speak on this issue.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

How can we say that management have enough income to share with members. Management must be speak on this issue.

I agree, we cannot presume things . .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.