The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In that case, Administrator should come out and speak about the problems, the site is facing. Silence will send wrong signals.

vijay wrote:

The thousands of articles are a collection which will be used like a library. Writers have been paid a few rupees. /now the site owners can reap the harvest.

Very true Vijay. This has happened in other sites and I am almost sure that Boddunan is doing similar things. I have over 400 quality articles on Boddunan and teh sites behaviour is surprising.

I am into online writing for the last five years. I wrote on many sites but this site is of special importance as it's Indian. As the rate of payment has gone down so badly that it is raising doubtful questions in my mind. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I am into online writing for the last five years. I wrote on many sites but this site is of special importance as it's Indian. As the rate of payment has gone down so badly that it is raising doubtful questions in my mind. 

yeah this is the best site in India for writing articles but the rate should be made little bit higher to encourage the writer to write more.

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Despite all the Benefits, I do not understand why the Boddunan Management is not coming forward to share a part of its income with the members. What all the members are requesting the Administration is a small in remuneration to the Article writers and Forum Participants.

How can we say that management have enough income to share with members. Management must be speak on this issue.

I agree, we cannot presume things . .

It may be possible that management have some problem but there silence is not good sign.

The number of ads is much higher then earlier. If it is genuine then revenue is higher.

vijay wrote:

The number of ads is much higher then earlier. If it is genuine then revenue is higher.

only one reply of Marvick can solve this issue.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

True. It's high time Administrator should come up openly for an interaction with the members. If there are any financial problems in running the site, they should be shared with the Members.Only then, the misconceptions and suspicions will be wiped off.

I hope that admin will come with good news for the members. 

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

True. It's high time Administrator should come up openly for an interaction with the members. If there are any financial problems in running the site, they should be shared with the Members.Only then, the misconceptions and suspicions will be wiped off.

When we all here sharing our problems that why administration is hesitating to write here. It is my believe if management have any problem we all help them as possible.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.