Ever since the Congress government came to power in Karnataka with corrupt Siddaramaiah made CM ruled by  an even more corrupt family dynasty, there has been nothing but problems . It has been scams and corrupt practices with absolutely no restraint with the blessings of the top leaders who are themselves under the scanner for many cases of corruption and scams. Karnataka has been in the news for all the wrong reasons, either rape cases, suicide case of an honest IAS officer Ravi or mass suicide of farmers while the MLAs went on two consecutive foreign tours without a care in the world and now this latest suicide case of a very upright police DSP Ganapathy who was well known in Mangalore. Home Minister George has been involved in almost all these cases but he has the blessings of the top leaders and unless there is a civil movement things will not change here.

The new Congress party after the Italian lady and her bumbling son took over has always compromised on national safety since that was never their agenda,  which can be seen by the latest videos of Digvijay Singh calling a terrorist a peace loving scholar, is there anything more ludicrous than this ?

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/karnataka-shame-deputy-sps-suicide-is-the-latest-of-several-such-tragedies-2881082.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In an otherwise well written post your hatred for Congress dilutes the issue. Either you condemn Congress wholly or express sympathy for the hapless officer who took his own life. Mixing the two and bringing in the lady etc. robs the issue of its seriousness. I know you will not do it but if only you can rewrite the post keeping the corrupt Congress out the responses can be meaningful. Otherwise your agenda is Congress and not sympathy for the departed.

@ Vijay

Read the link article. Many startling facts came in to light. It started with Anupama Shenoy, quickly followed by a series of suicides by Senior Police officers.Dy. Superintendent, M. K Ganapathy,  who in his suicide note clearly mentioned Senior Congress Minister K. J George, his son and senior officials are responsible for his Suicide. The reason according to the diseased  is he has investigated Church Attacks in Mangaluru  in 2008. This has invited wrath of the Congress leaders.

Facts are revealed. Nothing is fiction. And who doesn't know about Congress ?
 I request you to read the Link Article.

vijay wrote:

In an otherwise well written post your hatred for Congress dilutes the issue. Either you condemn Congress wholly or express sympathy for the hapless officer who took his own life. Mixing the two and bringing in the lady etc. robs the issue of its seriousness. I know you will not do it but if only you can rewrite the post keeping the corrupt Congress out the responses can be meaningful. Otherwise your agenda is Congress and not sympathy for the departed.

I don't mince words nor hide facts, since I am from Mangalore I know a bit about ground realities . On the other hand you obviously being a Congress supporter and Sonia Bhakt may not relish the hard hitting facts most of which I am not sharing here. However, since almost everybody here had the greatest regard for Ganapathy , things will not be let to rest unlike before when DC Ravi died under similar circumstances in Kolar and DYSP Kallappa in Chikmagalur , again under similar circumstances and all blaming George , what does one make of it ? A party that tolerates a corrupt politician like George and Congress Vice President praises him soon after Ravi's suicide shows the levels to which the party and its leadership has fallen..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Truth can  neither be  digested nor relished by people who see the things through Sonia's and Rahul's eyes. They are yet to learn the lessons.

rambabu wrote:

@ Vijay

Read the link article. Many startling facts came in to light. It started with Anupama Shenoy, quickly followed by a series of suicides by Senior Police officers.Dy. Superintendent, M. K Ganapathy,  who in his suicide note clearly mentioned Senior Congress Minister K. J George, his son and senior officials are responsible for his Suicide. The reason according to the diseased  is he has investigated Church Attacks in Mangaluru  in 2008. This has invited wrath of the Congress leaders.

Facts are revealed. Nothing is fiction. And who doesn't know about Congress ?
 I request you to read the Link Article.

It is right that congress is more corrupt that other parties. Situation is Karnatka looking some serious but it not much better in other states. Here is Rajasthan one gangstur absconding for more than 8 months with the help of police and politicians. Now he submite application for surrender one condition he will not rencounter. Home minister said, plz you surrender we will not kill you in clash.

It is not only Karnataka but no where in this country honest people have a place or survive for long. The corrupt system throws them out of circulation for their "Against the stream efforts"

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Really neither total and extreme honest nor very dishonest and unscrupulous succeed.  The reasonable honest people who can make some adjustment with the system survive.m  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The problem with some upright officers is that they become rigid and make enemies within the system. Later they get targeted easily for all the wrong doings of others, which is what happened to Ganapathy. He was suspended several times, reinstated and so on . Each time it was made to look as if he was in the wrong while the actual criminals and scamsters were protected by the government , which made him disillusioned . 

But even after death the government and its supporters have gone on to defame him by spreading several rumors, most of which were found to be false !

I don't think exposing the corruption be it in the Government or in the public is in any way wrong. He is expected to do that. He is doing his duty. Otherwise, the officer will be charged for dereliction of duties and responsibilities.

By doing his duty he was forced to pay with is own life , so what is the point ?more and more officers who were/are honest will now think twice before trying to change the corrupt system and corrupt leaders ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.