Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A honest officer will not see the consequences. He or she is well aware of  what they are doing.Such officers earlier too lost their lives. If every body thinks about thins of his or her life, how can the corruption be prevented ? I appreciate such selfless and duty bound individuals.

In a previous thread you were supporting the opinion that citizens need not help accident or crime victims because they may have to run around to the police station or the court y getting involved ...Now sitting in the comfort of ones home it is easy to lecture and say you appreciate  Police and honest officers should not think about their lives and fight corruption !!! Typical Indian  double standards. Let someone else do and we will watch from far ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. I said. Because, the  travails suffered by a witness in the interrogation by the police will literally splits the witness in to pieces. This is my observation. Earlier I suffered a lot by helping the Accident victims. observation and opinions may change according to situation. If there is a system that helps both the victim and the eye witness, I will be the first APPLAUD.

rambabu wrote:

Yes. I said. Because, the  travails suffered by a witness in the interrogation by the police will literally splits the witness in to pieces. This is my observation. Earlier I suffered a lot by helping the Accident victims. observation and opinions may change according to situation. If there is a system that helps both the victim and the eye witness, I will be the first APPLAUD.

May be you could recount the suffering you underwent while helping accident victims .. Problem with you is opinions and observations always change no matter what the situation is !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I never change my opinion. Seeing my observation how another member reacted can be seen in my earlier threads. Additionally, as I said, i change my opinion in tune with the situation.

usha manohar wrote:

By doing his duty he was forced to pay with is own life , so what is the point ?more and more officers who were/are honest will now think twice before trying to change the corrupt system and corrupt leaders ..

Yes our corrupt system and corrupt leaders want it, that no one dare to expose their corruption and thing hundred time before doing in. Any RAS officer is not interested in working in Ganganagar muncipal board because of corruption.

It is unfortunate that honest officers are hounded by corrupt politicians with support of party leaders.

What more can be expected from the corrupt Congress ? Corruption and Congress are made for each other.

You and @USHA have a point

vijay wrote:

You and @USHA have a point

Opinions do coincide.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.