Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Every one has a right to approach some appropriate authority for solution of problem. Merely for this nobody can be faulted.  One can be faulted only if he tries to bribe.  The authorities cannot be faulted for listening to somebody even if the request is illegal or irregular. When the minister or some officer actually indulges in something unlawful, he is to blame. Here the minister has not obliged. There appears nothing wrong either on part of Tendulkar or the minister. 

You seem to have got things mixed up here or overlooked facts as they stand -  No one is even pointing fingers at authorities or at Manohar Parrick because they have done no wrong at all.

But I don't see how a person who lobbies for unauthorised public land that was granted only for sports purpose and later was being used to put up a building,  can be right since that's exactly what Sachin was doing on behalf of his friend - lobbying and asking for favors and underhand deals using his position as an MP !

Any one who has approach can contact. Many not having contact direct also look for some way.  Nobody can be faulted for such contact- whether this is lobbying or not. Only if some illegal offer is made for favor, he can be faulted. Most people resort to some sort of personal approach for some work. If somebody relies only on formal and written channels, he will be a loser.  So the pragmatic approach is to make contacts. 

Thats what Sachin has done, tried to legalise illegal land deal of a friend through his MP status

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You always jump to instantaneous conclusions and then go ad infinitum to support them. Lobbying is universally done by people who can do it. It is the decision maker who has to stand firm and go by the rule book. So the Defence Minister is the hero here. Narang and Sachin did what every one tries to do.

Tendulkar affirmed that he  does not have any business interest. He had attended a meeting in which he had sought help in sorting out problems faced by a friend regarding his house in Mussorie.

I dont jump t conclusions without proper information, it is some members who do that not just here ...anyway Rambabu seems to have his own disinformation what he calls a house , but keeps  on and n about it without taking the trouble to get all the information as usual...

The dispute arose over Tendulkar's business partner Sanjay Narang constructing buildings, despite having sought and obtained approval to construct a tennis court in the restricted, high-security zone.

The Dahlia Bank controversy was in the news even in 2014, when Ajit B Reddy, CEO of Landour Cantonment, referred to the construction activities at the retreat as illegal and "unauthorised".

Tendulkar's friend Sanjay Narang approached the Supreme Court to appeal against an Uttaranchal High Court order that ruled against him.

In February 2015, the Supreme Court upheld the High Court's decision. An SC bench comprising Justice Pinaki Chandra Gosh and Ranjan Gogi, termed the construction work as "illegal"in their Feb. 17, 2015 judgment. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sachins business interest was never mentioned in this discussion, if you take care to read carefully..It was his lobbying for illegal land deal and encroachment , the details of which I have given in my above post taken from internet source and which your huffington post does not have ..

You are anybody else  will rely on press information. The so called lobbying never took place. Sachin attended a meeting to seek help  to sort out problems pertaining to his friend's house in Mussorie. Nothing more than that.

That is your own version for what it is worth ...

Thats the Press version. Why should I add my own version?

only some of them in this world who will not use the advantage of the situation whereas about sachin i am a big fan of him and i usually don't want to listen any bad things about him.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.