Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We all have seen that in love marriage lovebirds have to compromise many things, is love is crime what then why the lovebird have to compromise everything in some case they compromise their parents too. I don't know what should be done to realize their parents that they are doing love not a crime. 

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

We all have seen that in love marriage lovebirds have to compromise many things, is love is crime what then why the lovebird have to compromise everything in some case they compromise their parents too. I don't know what should be done to realize their parents that they are doing love not a crime. 

Of course it is not easy to enter into a relationship without facing responsibilities and some problems of adjustment. Many of the minor problems get ironed out in arranged marriages by the elders, but other problems cone up when the couple start a new life together. The best thing to do when you fall in love and commit yourself to someone is to make your parents and fame aware of it and also give some importance to their suggestions. I have seen many love affairs failing because it was based only on physical attraction , whereas parents may be able to see beyond that.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Babu saroj wrote:

If two persons are self dependent and support themselves especially when they merry against the wishes of their parents' wishes then they need to extra careful as in such a case they end up as losers in most cases and a broken partnership is the end result esp if the boy is poor or doesn't have a good job.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In my community, nowadays arranged love marriages are taking place. Twice a year all the interested eligible boys and girls frm the community gather together and meet. Last May there was one such occasion and apparently there were more than 200 eligibles from both genders and as many as 34 pairs were formed..it gives the freedom to choose and opportunity for the parents to evaluate etc etc and as long as it works , why not?

It is happening in all states and communities. Here we called it Parchiya Samelan. In it all candidates gave their introduction from stage.

We call it as Parichaya Vedika. Here, eligible boys and Girls register   their names in the office of Paricaya Vedika . Here the boys and Girls discuss about their family Back ground, educational qualifications and other related matters freely in the presence of an arbitrator.

Name is some different but aim is alike.

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Of course it is not easy to enter into a relationship without facing responsibilities and some problems of adjustment. Many of the minor problems get ironed out in arranged marriages by the elders, but other problems cone up when the couple start a new life together. The best thing to do when you fall in love and commit yourself to someone is to make your parents and fame aware of it and also give some importance to their suggestions. I have seen many love affairs failing because it was based only on physical attraction , whereas parents may be able to see beyond that.

Love between couple after marriage is important than love relation before marriage.

I have never come across any such thought that either love marriage is good or arrange marriage. I would go for both, whichever way my life take me to.

Want to make each day Accountable

As a globe trotter I have seen that arranged marriage does not exist in entire world except in Muslim nations and sub continent. Arranged marriages have a socio economic reason as women are not empowered and independent. There should be no arranged marriage at all. Even when I went to south Africa only Indian community had arranged marriage.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.