We have silver as well @rio. Sindhu has made us proud. Very played match. India is proud of you. three cheers for girl power.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I had seen the entire match. Sindhu won the First set. Lost in the remaining 2sets. Before she lost, Sindhu made her opponent,who is World No.1 run for her Money.

Sindhu, after this win, added one more Medal to the Medal tally to India.

We have silver as well @rio. Sindhu has made us proud. Very played match. India is proud of you. three cheers for girl power.

True, Sindhu has come out shining and the match was very interesting to watch..her opponent Carolina Marin from Spain was excellent and to stand up against her was no small feat for Sindhu ! 

@ rambabu there is no grand medal tally to India , so no point in going overboard , just two so far and both because of individual efforts from what we can see and totally unexpected until the last rounds !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sindhi has done the impossible. All congrats to her and hope government and private houses like Ambani etc will reward her, but there is sadness that 120 crores can win only 2 medals while China and even much smaller nations win by many.

MG Singh wrote:

Sindhi has done the impossible. All congrats to her and hope government and private houses like Ambani etc will reward her, but there is sadness that 120 crores can win only 2 medals while China and even much smaller nations win by many.

Sindhu, , when she had gone to finals to meet the World No 1, Carolina Marin knew that  she has to use all  her strength to face the giant in Badminton. Sindhu is a fighter, who never gives up easily. As a result she lost to Carolina Marin after giving the World No.1 her own share of anxious moments.

Sindhu was the First woman shuttler from India to have reached Finals in Olympics.

On her victory, starting from the PM, Home minister to all the BJP members showered Congratulatory messages on Sindhu.

Of course, Rewards from all over the World, after her Silver Medal performance will be poured on  Sindhu including Business Houses of repute.

About the second part of your post, I will not respond. Because, to respond on this ever burning problem related to disproportionate Medals compared with 120 Crores of population, let Big heads of the Government think and  know the reason for this funny  Pathetic situation. Before that, our elders should keep in mind that Players like Sakshi and Sindhu emerged out of this soil only.

Sindhu played very well and displayed tremendous fighting spirit yesterday. It was a great match. I hope she proves an inspiration to many young girls!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In Her performance in the final of Badminton , Sindhu displayed a game of highest standards in Badminton. Sindhu's forte lies in her Smashes and her ability not to lose nerve during Crisis. Now She has become an Idol to the Country. Now the mood in youngsters is, " Play Like Sindhu."

That is the problem with Indians , one win and they go overboard.Yesterday I heard some youngsters singing a song coined in Sindhus name, the whole thing sounded so ridiculous. No dobt she has brought pride to us and has performed extremely well. But the efforts of other contestants is no less because they to have strived hard coming fro lesser previleged backgrounds. We need to be balanced in treating both failure and success which is never the case with us..tend to blow things out of proportion !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This type of  excessive activities and adoration are expected from the Youth,. This is due to excessive joy created out of seeing an Indian standing on the Victory stand displaying proudly her or his Coveted Medal. It will die a natural death.

Fortunately this excessive ' All the Best" pre match noise made by Sindhu fans did not lead to any damage to her success. She Proudly walked towards  the Victory stand.

Let us sincerely hope do..however, let us not go overboard here on the forum like the media and our politicians..

Why going overboard ?  Facts alone are being discussed. If some one goes overboard, it's out of exuberance and excitement , which is a temporary phase. However exuberant , facts alone stand.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.