Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

When The Web link is  provided by the Poster, Its the members responsibility to read the contents of the link. If there are any mistakes in observing the contents, they can be discussed. There is no need of making it an issue.

There is no point in arguing because considering your earlier post where regarding the price , it is clear you did not read original article. So please do not argue further but observe the basic requisites of reading before posting! It is my sincere request.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

When The Web link is  provided by the Poster, Its the members responsibility to read the contents of the link. If there are any mistakes in observing the contents, they can be discussed. There is no need of making it an issue.

There is no point in arguing because considering your earlier post where regarding the price , it is clear you did not read original article. So please do not argue further but observe the basic requisites of reading before posting! It is my sincere request.

Certainly kalyani, I do abide. About the price I agreed my Mistake committed earlier.

All of you must be taking protein rich diets to keep arguing on silly points.

Divya wrote:

I personally feel that what were is grown locally in our country itself if we can grow it with limited use of pesticides and other contaminants then that itself will be the best and the most nutritious food for us. Nature has provided us food according to our climate and body, it is not necessary that all foods how ever nutritious it may should suit us. We should always be in harmony with nature for best results.

You are 101% right. It is not necessary that any food which is suitable for people of one place is suitable for peoples of other place. Coconut oil is used in south for cooking but here in north it is not suitable for us, here mustred and soyabean oils are principal cooking oil.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.