Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is no difference between one shameless action and another shameless act. Difference is one carried the dead body of his wife, another carried the dead body if his mother on a Bike. These things have become an integral part of life.

The helpless acts of carrying their beloved family members' bodies , is definitely not a shameless act by any standard..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Correct me if I am wrong but there is a limit to how much one can stretch a discussion regarding helplessness of certain kinds of victims due to insensitivity and ruthlessness of others. So I think the thread should be closed. Those who do not agree, do give a reason or else the thread will be locked.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:

The helpless acts of carrying their beloved family members' bodies , is definitely not a shameless act by any standard..

Well, I think @rambabu meant about the driver and the district coordinator of the ambulance and not the helpless family. It seems so.

shampasaid

I have received an answer to my query that what would be an action of a driver of an ambulance if someone dies after boarding the ambulance. A link of a recent act:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bhubaneswar/Man-walks-with-daughters-body-in-Odisha/articleshow/53989378.cms

shampasaid

Yes. Sabysachi Biswal, State head of 108 and  108 ambulance services in Odisha said that  as per the Protocols governing governing the Odisha Emergency Medical Ambulance Services, the Ambulance would transfer any person declared dead by a Doctor.. According to this, the crew denied to carry back the Dead body. A clear violation of the Protocol.

This is a sad state of affair in our society. Many such events keep happening every day. We do not know whom to blame?? Our government, Our people or media... Many a times we do not know how to react to such situation and there are many factors contributing to that dim clarity. ..In a society where one is overwhelmed to meet the basic requirements of life and keeps struggling for own existence, fighting for others takes a backseat. Many a times we feel that our actions might not get the response that we want. And not to forget we have so many stories of insensitivity and inhumanity that we tend to overlook. It catches attention for a while when it is in media's limelight. Once that limelight is lost, the real cause also gets lost. We continue with the paralyzed system till another such story gets limelight.

The real solution would bee through Education , one which does not only preach values but lets you imbibe it by living it. So all of us hold a responsibility for our actions and what we are passing to the society.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Its a clear cut case of violation of the system. Of course education helps. But mere education without the courage of  questioning the ills of the Society will not work. People who just walk away seeing such conditions are the real culprits.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.