Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Biased and distorted views.  If Rambabu has faith in the Government that is based on facts. The news clippings are not created by Rambabu.

rambabu wrote:

Biased and distorted views.  If Rambabu has faith in the Government that is based on facts. The news clippings are not created by Rambabu.

The opportunities may be there but is it proportionate to the educated people we have in the country. Are all the eligible and willing people able to take up these opportunity.We have a lot of shortcomings, that is the reason why we are still a developing country. We need to understand where we fall short and then work towards filling those gaps.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I said, the government took the initiative for which there was a positive response from many Countries  which resulted in which  resulted in Scientific   exchanges . And i also said in the coming days some more exchanges  are likely to take place. As these exchanges are taking in different phases, it takes time to take care of all  the  educated people in the Country.

And all these details were provided in the link article.

Let's hope such measures are taken up seriously and opportunities get created more and more. It is quite natural that every employee wants job satisfaction and when one does not receive it then he/she will be in search of better opportunity and once a new door opens one would definitely try to grab it. What's wrong in it?

shampasaid

The link article provided by Rambabu is 9 years old...So it is not an up to date article and may not be relevant to today's times. Migration is a very common feature and people may want to work in a country of their choice for any number of reasons. Some don't succeed even in Western countries. I know quite a few such failures who do have long degrees but no capability to put that into use. 

Here I would like to give an example of a very well to do French lady, a widow with no children, who came to visit India in 2001 and was fascinated and appalled at the living conditions. She got in touch with one of her Indian friends and together they decided to  adopt one small part of a village near Kollegal, a place close to Mysore and start handicrafts and other such venture and provide employment to the villagers nearby, also start a evening school for the workers. It was met with a lot of enthusiasm by the people . The lady and the Indian struggled for nearly 2 years with the paper work and finally she gave up after 5 or 6 trips to India with nothing going forward, took the Indian friend and his family to France as well..

Our country is a muddle and educated and thinking Indians find it an uphill task to get along and do their best unless they are ready to compromise, so n wonder they want to leave to seek better opportunities elsewhere . The only ones that dont seem to have such difficulty is the IT personnel who have it good all he way, since most of them get to live and work abroad as well ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No one is against migration. It is when migrant Indians are touted as a loss to the country that opinions differ. The few Indians who do good and become famous abroad do not represent the Vast majority of Indians. If they had stayed back they may have done good in their chosen careers. India is being built by resident Indians and not by migrated Indians. It is they who should be cheered for all the relative hardships they face and not lament about those who chose to go away for whatever reasons.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

MIT has a culture of nurturing such talent which is not their in rule driven India.Imagine if she is admitted into a college in India without 12 th exam, how other parents would fight tooth and nail and even move courts. So culture of innovation is first to be created then such developments can happen here.

vijay wrote:

MIT has a culture of nurturing such talent which is not their in rule driven India.Imagine if she is admitted into a college in India without 12 th exam, how other parents would fight tooth and nail and even move courts. So culture of innovation is first to be created then such developments can happen here.

Exactly the reason why brain drain occurs! They are not appreciated here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not just not appreciated, the brainy students who speak out and stand out from the rest are ridiculed. Probably the teachers feel insulted to know that the student is far smarter than them so to cover up their own lack, they put down the student  instead of helping and encouraging them. I have seen this happen..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.