The topic is locked.

In another couple of days 5 sept to be precise, Reliance is opening up Reliance Jio. With unparalleled services at unbelievable rates. It is being touted to revolutionize the Indian Telecom both in terms of calls and data services. Even before its entry other operators like Airtel, Idea... have gone to TRAI with complaints.

How do you think it will change the Indian Telecom scenario and how will the other telecom providers take on the challenge

http://www.firstpost.com/business/is-mukesh-ambanis-reliance-jio-the-nirma-moment-for-indian-telecom-industry-2986184.html

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

At a glance it looks good. Reliance promises all new 4 GLTE net work. By this local Voice calls will be free forever. Its not all, Data will be anywhere up to 40% cheaper than other telcos. Reliance Tariffs are really alluring and attractive. These services will be available to the consumer from Monday.

Some of the terminology used NIRMA and " Destructive competition, I could not understand. On the whole the features Of Jio are quite attractive. Its only when the Product comes in to the market, one cannot know the real face of JIO

Nirma is not a terminology... its the name an famous old detergent powder. You must have heard of it. Because of its phenomenal success, journalists are expecting similar break through with Reliance Jio and hence the terminology "Nirma Moment"

Yes, Nirma an Ambani product and a detergent, after its arrival in to the Market, all such products felll flat unable to stand before  Nirma's quality..So, the Ambani's Jio too can repeat the act ultimately reigning the Telecom Market.

Nirma is not an Ambani product. Nirma owner is/was Karsanbhai Khodidas Patel

Thank you for correction. Nirma is a group of companies based in the city of Ahmedabad and  Karsasnbhai Patel is the owner of these companies.

Hope it's not just a hype! Whatever they claim to provide through Reliance JIO must take place in reality. If it proves right then other service providers will be in trouble.

shampasaid

Exactly. Let's  wait Until the product with all the Freebies Bonanza  comes after 5 th September in to the market Many market experts started seeing for  Jio with  both Hope and suspicion.

Every single thread on this forum seem to follow the same pattern...No matter how serious a discussion it is and who starts it rambabu turns it into a comedy show. In his hurry to post anywhere and everywhere , he always makes blunders,  then goes on to defend them, later  parrots others words and views and so on...Honestly this is becoming highly irritating , no wonder many older members stay away rather than take part in this comedy show ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

May I please be informed about the Comedy Show, I have  turned ? With whatever information i got from the web link,  The freebies offered with Jio that they look to be mere propaganda This is what I said and added that one should wait till Sept 5.  This is what you call it as Comedy Show ?There is absolutely  no basis for your allegation. Please  stop using such derogatory comments on me.

rambabu wrote:

At a glance it looks good. Reliance promises all new 4 GLTE net work. By this local Voice calls will be free forever. Its not all, Data will be anywhere up to 40% cheaper than other telcos. Reliance Tariffs are really alluring and attractive. These services will be available to the consumer from Monday.

Some of the terminology used NIRMA and " Destructive competition, I could not understand. On the whole the features Of Jio are quite attractive. Its only when the Product comes in to the market, one cannot know the real face of JIO

I agree with you that once the product comes in the market then only will come to know how it is.. No doubt Reliance jio seems to be an attractive service, I wonder how effective the data network will be. Also the cost is about to think. Lets wait until it comes in the market.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.