The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The features of Reliance Jio are so good and so attractive, that the consumer  will not be convinced  with  its Tariff Rates. They are so cheap.

Just for Rs.50, 1 GB data

Free roaming

Free Voice calls and from 5th of this month, preview services are free for 4 months. Jio Apps worth Rs.15000 will be free till 2017 December.

Hence, as a consumer  and consumers like me will definitely  will be enthusiastic till 5th Sept and check the  features announced by Reliance Jio

To look at it from another point of view... If jio is offering these services so cheap and still making money then that goes on to show how the other mobile operators have been charging us exorbitantly

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I agree. Even to know, how the users are being taken for a ride by the other operators, it's advised to wait till Sept 5' which is not far away.

I was using Reliance CDMA services, and found it good, now in my circle CDMA services have been closed and the customers are given 4g LTE sim. For first month on trail basis they provided all calls and 4 data free for one month. I experienced the services and found it good.

http://www.comparenshop.in

The product is available for the consumers already? But Reliance Jio is supposed to be available from 5th Sept. Anyhow, now the consumers can  test for themselves all about its features as it is available in the market.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

I was using Reliance CDMA services, and found it good, now in my circle CDMA services have been closed and the customers are given 4g LTE sim. For first month on trail basis they provided all calls and 4 data free for one month. I experienced the services and found it good.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Jio does sound and look promising. Also we can not overlook the fact that its coming from one of the biggest corporates in the country and hence we can hope for good service. Based on the feedbacks, I am also planning to switch to jio atleast till the year end if the data is free :P

I don't know about other service providers but about Airtel I can say that it's not only costly, it has network problem too. Let's hope JIO brings in a revolution in this sector.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I don't know about other service providers but about Airtel I can say that it's not only costly, it has network problem too. Let's hope JIO brings in a revolution in this sector.

Me too using airtel only hand.png. Prepaid. There is another interesting news related to the data charges (sorry i dont have the link). Most big network providers including airtel and idea have drastically increased their data charges over the last 8 to 10 months. And the reason is that they anticipated the current scenario where they are forced to reduce their rates due to the competition from Reliance Jio. So by increasing the rates at that time they have created a profit cushion to take on rates cuts now. :) Business tactics. 

Come Monday and we will have so many more news to share.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I too find too many problems with Airtel especially while browsing. Now with JIO hopefully we will have high speed connectivity and no interruptions. The price too is very attractive..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Divya wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Me too using airtel only hand.png. Prepaid. There is another interesting news related to the data charges (sorry i dont have the link). Most big network providers including airtel and idea have drastically increased their data charges over the last 8 to 10 months. And the reason is that they anticipated the current scenario where they are forced to reduce their rates due to the competition from Reliance Jio. So by increasing the rates at that time they have created a profit cushion to take on rates cuts now. :) Business tactics. 

Come Monday and we will have so many more news to share.

Mine is prepaid too. These business houses are too smart so they prepared themselves quite well for the upcoming challenge. By saying so I feel that no industrialist will do us some charity so we should wait and watch. At the beginning every offer seems to be quite lucrative but will it be the same if they grab the market is a matter to look for.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.